Live You To Death

6. Let The Garden Burn
7. Hellraiser
8. Soldiers Of The Night
9. Don't Wait For Me
10. Sign Of The Southern Cross (Black Sabbath cover) (studio recording)
11. Running Wild (Judas Priest cover) (studio recording)

- Brian Allen / Vocals
- Geoff Thorpe / Guitars
- Kiyoshi Morgan / Guitars
- Stephen Goodwin / Bass
- Larry Howe / Drums

Label: SPV/Steamhammer
Release Date: November 26, 2012

Thanks to Stooge for the addition

VICIOUS RUMORS MP3, Free Download/Stream

No VICIOUS RUMORS MP3s available for streaming.

Buy VICIOUS RUMORS - LIVE YOU TO DEATH music

Showing all 16 items | Price may be different, data is cached, expiring in 24h | Keyword-based search | Ordered by ending time | See results on eBay.com
Live You To Death 2 - American PunishmentLive You To Death 2 - American Punishment
Steamhammer / SPV 2014
Live You to DeathLive You to Death
Steamhammer Us 2012
Showing 2 items | Cache expiring in 72h | Keyword-based search | Best seller rank | More results on Amazon.com

More places to buy metal & VICIOUS RUMORS music

VICIOUS RUMORS LIVE YOU TO DEATH reviews

LIVE You to Death is a 2012 live album release by long-running US power/heavy metal act Vicious Rumors. Having debuted new vocalist Brian Allen with the 2011 studio album Razorback Killers, LIVE You to Death is the first live recording to feature his voice. The album was recorded during the band’s December 2011 European tour with Sweden’s HammerFall. LIVE You to Death isn’t the longest live album you’ll find, containing just nine tracks along with a couple of newly recorded studio cover versions, but the album showcases that Vicious Rumors must put on one hell of a show when they hit the stage.

Vicious Rumors weren’t a band I was very familiar with prior to hearing LIVE You to Death. I’m not normally fussed by live albums personally but for people like me they serve as good a purpose as any to get a feel for a band I hadn’t known a lot about before, and it most definitely leaves me wanting to look into the band’s studio work. From the more objective point of view even without a history with the band’s music I can see that LIVE You to Death is a nice package for the Vicious Rumors fan. The setlist features a mix of tracks from Razorback Killers such as the absolutely stomping beast of a track Murderball, along with older material which originally featured the vocals of the late Carl Albert, such as Digital Dictator, although with only nine tracks it’s very much a choice cuts type of live release, and some of the past studio albums are not represented at all here. This is the first chance the fans will have had to hear some of the older songs with Brian Allen’s vocals if they missed out on seeing the band live yet. As I said, I don’t really having a background with the music of Vicious Rumors, but with that in mind I can tell you that Brian Allen sounds fantastic on this album, both on old and new songs, and the band as a whole put on a performance which is easy to get into the mood with.

After the live tracks the band also included a pair of newly recorded studio cover songs. The first is Sign of the Southern Cross, originally by Black Sabbath and the second is Running Wild, originally by Judas Priest. Both are solid cover versions which the band makes their own, and a nice addition to the package. The Black Sabbath one originally featured the late Ronnie James Dio on vocals and I think Brian Allen does him proud on this rendition.

In my opinion LIVE You to Death is a high quality live album and a must own release for the Vicious Rumors fan. An exceptional grade rating, for both the quality and energy of the live performance as well as the decent cover versions, is easily deserved.

89/100

(Originally written for Heavy Metal Haven (http://metaltube.freeforums.org))

No VICIOUS RUMORS LIVE YOU TO DEATH reviews posted by members yet.

Live You To Death Contents