Pre-dating God Part 1
SATAN'S HOST

SATAN'S HOST - Pre-dating God Part 1 cover

Album · 2015

Filed under Power Metal

1. Hell's Disciples (5:26)
2. Embers of Will (6:48)
3. Valley of Blood (6:45)
4. Pre-dating God (5:29)
5. Greed, Lust, Hate, War (6:34)
6. After the End (5:56)
7. See You in Hell (Grim Reaper cover) (4:47)

Total time 41:45

Released January 20, 2015, on Moribund Records.

Thanks to Time Signature for the addition

SATAN'S HOST MP3, Free Download/Stream

No SATAN'S HOST MP3s available for streaming.

Buy SATAN'S HOST - PRE-DATING GOD PART 1 music

Pre-Dating God: Part 1Pre-Dating God: Part 1
MORIBUND RECORDS 2015
Showing all 5 items | Price may be different, data is cached, expiring in 24h | Keyword-based search | Ordered by ending time | See results on eBay.com

More places to buy metal & SATAN'S HOST music

SATAN'S HOST PRE-DATING GOD PART 1 reviews

Hell's disciples...

Genre: satanic power-thrash

Satan's Host have been around for a long time and explored various corners of the metal universe, including traditional metal, black metal, thrash metal, and power metal... yeah, blackened power metal is a reality! One constant element has been satanic blasphemy and that's one of the things that we love about Satan's Host. In 2015, they are going to release an epic double release entitled "Pre-dating God".

Part one takes a more thrashy direction and may be described as blackened power-thrash. And the blackened element does not just reside in the satanic lyrics, as these guys make use of blastbeats and other elements from black metal which they seamlessly blend in with US power metal elements (as heard in, for instance, the rather heavy 'Greed, Lust, Hate, War'). While some tracks are fairly balanced in terms of power metal and thrash metal, some lean more towards thrash metal, as in the case of 'Hell's Disciples', 'Embers of Will', and 'Valley of Blood' while the title track draws more on power metal and traditional metal with a few melodic black metal bursts.

Overall, however, the first part of "Pre-dating God" leans mostly towards thrash metal and is, in my book, a bona fide power-thrash release. The musicianship is top notch, and Harry "The Tyrant" Conklin's (aka. Leviathan Thisiren) soaring vocals suit the music style extremely well. The production is not too polished, so those who do not like the so-called sterile production of much modern metal should appreciate this release.

In my book, this is an extremely well put together album, which combines US power metal and thrash metal into a style which is both melodic and aggressive, and satanically larger than life.

No SATAN'S HOST PRE-DATING GOD PART 1 reviews posted by members yet.

• DippoMagoo