Operation: LIVEcrime

Live album · 1989

Filed under Progressive Metal

1. I Remember Now (1:19)
2. Anarchy-X (1:27)
3. Revolution Calling (4:58)
4. Operation: Mindcrime (4:26)
5. Speak (3:44)
6. Spreading The Disease (5:06)
7. The Mission (5:46)
8. Suite Sister Mary (12:08)
9. The Needle Lies (3:19)
10. Electric Requiem (1:15)
11. Breaking The Silence (4:22)
12. I Don't Believe In Love (4:19)
13. Waiting For 22 (1:27)
14. My Empty Room (1:37)
15. Eyes Of A Stranger (8:27)

- Geoff Tate / Lead Vocals
- Chris DeGarmo / Guitar, Background Vocals
- Michael Wilton / Guitar, Background Vocals
- Eddie Jackson / Bass Guitar, Background Vocals
- Scott Rockenfield / Drums

- Pamela Moore / Vocals

October 28, 1991

Bonus tracks:

16. The Lady Wore Black (6:44)
17. Roads To Madness (9:22)

Thanks to andyman1125, colt, Lynx33 for the updates

QUEENSRŸCHE MP3, Free Download/Stream

Operation: LivecrimeOperation: Livecrime
Extra tracks · Import
EMI Europe Generic 2001
Operation: Livecrime by Queensryche (1991-10-28)Operation: Livecrime by Queensryche (1991-10-28)
Operation: Livecrime by Capitol (1991-10-28)Operation: Livecrime by Capitol (1991-10-28)
Capitol (1991-10-28)
Showing 3 items | Cache expiring in 72h | Keyword-based search | Best seller rank | More results on Amazon.com
Showing all 11 items | Price may be different, data is cached, expiring in 24h | Keyword-based search | Ordered by ending time | See results on eBay.com

More places to buy metal & QUEENSRŸCHE music

This is the full concert experience where Queensryche play every track from the masterpiece 'Operation Mindcrime'. The great thing about this is you can play it while watching the live DVD and it pretty much is in synch. The sound quality is excellent on every track. The crowd never drown out the band but its great to hear their exceitement which adds to the live experience.

As I stated in other reviews 'Operation Mindcrime' is a definite masterpiece so it would be difficult to go wrong with the live concert. I expected great things having grown to adore the studio album and I was not disappointed. Tate's vocals are as excellent, sometimes better, than the studio versions.

After the initial introduction, the crowd cheer because they immediately recognise they are about to hear 'Revolution Calling'. It gives you chills to hear how the tracks you have grown to love in a live concert. Tate just launches into one track after another with perfect timing. De Garmo's guitars are clean and sound excellent- the lead breaks are even better live.

I had chills when Pamela Moore sang with Geoff Tate the epic 'Suite Sister Mary'. She sounded as haunting as ever and her raspy vocals are as heartfelt as the album version.

The concert breaks for a half time and Tate actually tells the audience that some of them probably don't know what the heck is going on, but he states this is Operation Mindcrime, and of course the crowd go wild in appreciation. In the second part of the show they blast gems such as 'The Needle Lies', 'Breaking The Silence', 'I Don't Believe In Love' and 'Eyes Of A Stranger'.

It was pleasing to hear two other tracks not available on DVD including the wonderful 'Lady Wears Black' and a terrific version of 'Roads to Madness'.

Overall, it is definitley worth getting hold of this live version of the infamous 'Operation Mindcrime' - another 5 star QR gem.

No QUEENSRŸCHE OPERATION: LIVECRIME reviews posted by members yet.

• ultmetal