BUCKETHEAD — Missing My Parents

BUCKETHEAD - Missing My Parents cover

Single · 2018

Filed under Non-Metal
By BUCKETHEAD

1. Missing My Parents (7:26)

- Buckethead / everything

Information missing - contribute to MMA, by filling this information using the left menu member zone link "Edit album infos". This function is only available to MMA Collabs.

Thanks to siLLy puPPy for the addition

Buy BUCKETHEAD - MISSING MY PARENTS music

No release results found : showing artist results instead
ColmaColma
ION 2004
Acoustic ShardsAcoustic Shards
Single
AVABELLA 2007
Showing 9 items | Cache expiring in 17h | Keyword-based search | Best seller rank | More results on Amazon.com
0 results found for "buckethead" missing my parents
Retry your search with "buckethead" on eBay.com website

More places to buy metal & BUCKETHEAD music

BUCKETHEAD MISSING MY PARENTS reviews

siLLy puPPy
BUCKETHEAD went from one of the most prolific artists in the music industry to relative scarcity in 2018. While three albums may sound like a lot for most artists, it pales compared to the dozens he released a few years back. The year 2018 has seen less studio time and a chance to hit the road and reconnect with the fans on a personal level.

Something strange has happened in 2018 as well. With the album “5-13 10-31,” BUCKETHEAD seems to have dropped the PIKE series, at least it’s not listed on the album. In BUCKETHEADLAND, anything is possible so never count your chickens until they hatch.

Even in the most drought stricken years for BUCKEHEAD music, the chicken lover always seems to find two occasions to release something new. That would be Halloween and Christmas, however this year for Halloween we didn’t get a countdown of a gazillion ambient and experimental albums but rather a mere single, “Mirror In The Cellar.”

The same goes for Christmas 2018. No full album, just this one track titled MISSING MY PARENTS. It seems BH lost his family a while back and is feeling a tad nostalgic this holiday season and although i still am lucky enough to enjoy my parents in the flesh, this track certainly makes me wonder how empty it will feel without them.

As with the other tributes to his parents (“Pike 65 - Hold Me Forever (In Memory of My Mom Nancy York Carroll)” and “Pike 150 - Heaven Is Your Home (For My Father, Thomas Manley Carroll)”) this single is in the extremely mellow and contemplative mood with clean guitar sounds, ambient atmospheric gentle sweeps and overall sorrowful mood setting without any percussive instruments.

It is a very slow track that creates a loving heart-felt melody that really exudes the pain our chicken loving friend is feeling, that of a loss that one never totally gets over no matter where life takes you. We’ve all been there. This single won’t blow you away musically and does sound like many similar releases but it does pierce the heart with in a lugubrious docile manner. Poor BH needs a hug :(

No BUCKETHEAD MISSING MY PARENTS reviews posted by members yet.

No BUCKETHEAD ratings only posted yet.

Missing My Parents Contents