Live at Masters of Rock

12. Wicked Mystic
13. Alison Hell
14. Shallow Grave
15. Credits

Information missing - contribute to MMA, by filling this information using the left menu member zone link "Edit album infos". This function is only available to MMA Collabs.

DVD, SPV/Steamhammer
October 30th, 2009

Also includes a CD containing the entire performance in audio format.

Thanks to UMUR for the addition

ANNIHILATOR MP3, Free Download/Stream

No ANNIHILATOR MP3s available for streaming.

Buy ANNIHILATOR - LIVE AT MASTERS OF ROCK music

DVD$24.99
Triple ThreatTriple Threat
UDR 2017
DVD$17.49
Annihilator -Ten Years In Hell [DVD] [2001] by AnnihilatorAnnihilator -Ten Years In Hell [DVD] [2001] by Annihilator
DVD$82.47
Showing 4 items | Cache expiring in 65h | Keyword-based search | Best seller rank | More results on Amazon.com
Showing all 13 items | *Auction price may increase, data is cached, expiring in 17h | Keyword-based search | Ordered by ending time | See results on eBay.com

More places to buy metal & ANNIHILATOR music

ANNIHILATOR LIVE AT MASTERS OF ROCK reviews

Kingcrimsonprog
Annihilator’s Live at Masters of Rock is an absolutely fantastic concert DVD, which I wholeheartedly recommend to you straight off the bat.

The almost eighty minute concert from 2008, filmed in the Czech Republic features a brilliant track listing, great production values and one of the finest live performances I’ve seen in a while.

Annihilator’s Jeff Waters is an excellent front man and a great showman, getting the crowd excited and talking in between songs in a way that gives the impression of a man who really enjoys what he does.

Singer Dave Padden, Annihilator’s longest standing member bar Waters is absolutely fantastic on this record for both his often overlooked contribution on guitar and of course his vocal performance. The extent to which he can replicate the band’s first three singer’s voices is truly phenomenal, if you didn’t know better it’d be very difficult to tell that Padden wasn’t the original singer.

The band throw out classics like ‘King of The Kill,’ ‘Set The World On Fire,’ and ‘I Am In Command,’ alongside a few newer tracks, all of the songs gel really well together and the band know what the audience want to hear.

The majority of the set is composed of the fan favorite albums ‘Alice In Hell,’ and ‘Never Neverland,’ two absolute classic Thrash albums, this informs the sound quality quite a bit with the tones and mix seemingly engineered to replicate the production of those albums and sounding fantastic as a result.

The lighting, Camera work and editing are all pretty top notch as well, especially considering that this was recorded at a festival. As a viewing experience the concert works really well and there are not bad cuts, out of sync audio and now cheesy transitions to spoil things for the viewer. What you get is a very pure, natural recording that lets the music do the talking.

If I was forced to say something negative about the DVD, it would be that drummer Ryan Ahoff doesn’t get very much screen time but that is about the only thing that comes close to a fault on this excellent product.

To summarize, even as an absolutely avid fan of Live concert DVDs; this is one of the most impressive note perfect performances I’ve seen and even the most casual Annihilator fan should give this DVD serious consideration.

No ANNIHILATOR LIVE AT MASTERS OF ROCK reviews posted by members yet.

No ANNIHILATOR ratings only posted yet.

Private Suite Atmospheric Black Metal