Not being a grindcore expert, this review may be like a grindcore song: short. But I'll give you 10 short reasons why I like the album.
1) I hear definite mathcore undertonings, and for me that keeps the album interesting. Along the many time signatures, there are many different speeds as well.
2) Past the scary grindcore coating, there is some life to be found in the record. So for me, this satisfies both sides of me which want to analyze and feel.
3) The production, relative to other grindcore releases I've heard is great.
4) This record has a ton of riffs, and they never really get boring. This is just a rollercoaster that never really goes down, just slows down.
5) The vocal-styles, having both a high-pitched and pig-y low voice, are very well done. Their technique sounds flawless for their style to me.
6) Got some good grindcore drummin'.
7) To me, this was a breath of fresh air with grindcore. I heard some of the stuff they did with other mathcore bands, but to hear grindcore + mathcore, and executed well, was a treat.
8) I like the art.
9) Incredibly consistent.
10) Sounds like Converge at times.