Left to Die

OBITUARY - Left to Die cover

EP · 2008

Filed under Death Metal

1. Forces Realign (4:39)
2. Dethroned Emperor (5:04)
3. Slowly We Rot (2008 Re Recording) (4:39)
4. Left to Die (6:18)

Information missing - contribute to MMA, by filling this information using the left menu member zone link "Edit album infos". This function is only available to MMA Collabs.

Thanks to Time Signature for the updates

OBITUARY MP3, Free Download/Stream

Buy OBITUARY - LEFT TO DIE music

Showing all 18 items | *Auction price may increase, data is cached, expiring in 2h | Keyword-based search | Ordered by ending time | See results on eBay.com
0 results found for "OBITUARY" left to die
Retry your search on Amazon.com website
No items found | Keyword-based search | Best seller rank | More results on Amazon.com

More places to buy metal & OBITUARY music

OBITUARY LEFT TO DIE reviews

Dethroned emperor...

Genre: death metal

Some EPs truly serve the function of enabling the artist to have creative output and release new tracks, while others seem to be made more for the sake of fans and collectors.

This one falls into the second category, as its content seems to be of interest primarily to fans of the band, as all its contents have been released elsewhere.

"Left to Die" and "Forces Realign" were previously unreleased, when the EP came out, but were later featured on "Darkest Day". These two tracks are in the classic heavy and primitive Obituary-style, and they're pretty good.

Then there's a rerecording of "Slowly We Rot" which should be of interest to long time Obituary fans.

My primary interest in this release is Obituary's cover version of Celtic Frost's classic "Dethroned Emperor". Given that Obituary already sound a lot like Hellhammer/Celtic Frost, it is not surprising that Obituary's version is pretty close to the original. Still, I think it's a good cover version and Tardy's spewing growls fit the song quite well.

Recommended to fans of the band, but essentially, there is no reason to buy this EP if you already have "Darkest Day" - then it would be better to just purchase the two remaining songs digitally.

No OBITUARY LEFT TO DIE reviews posted by members yet.

No OBITUARY ratings only posted yet.

Left to Die Contents