Bring Heavy Rock To The Land
JORN — the ultimate metal music online community, from the creators of

JORN - Bring Heavy Rock To The Land cover

1. My Road (2:42)
2. Bring Heavy Rock To The Land (6:44)
3. A Thousand Cuts (8:03)
4. Ride Like The Wind (4:48)
5. Chains Around You (5:06)
6. The World I See (6:08)
7. Time To Be King (4:15)
8. Ride To The Guns (5:46)
9. Black Morning (4:20)
10. I Came To Rock (5:13)

Live And Let Fly (bonus track)

- Jørn Lande / lead vocals
- Tore Moren / guitars
- Jimmy Iversen / guitars
- Nic Anglieri / bass
- Willy Bendiksen / drums

Released by Frontiers Records on June 1, 2012

Thanks to dtguitarfan for the addition

JORN MP3, Free Download/Stream

No JORN MP3s available for streaming.

Bring Heavy Rock To The LandBring Heavy Rock To The Land
Frontiers Music Srl 2012
Bring Heavy Rock To The Land by Jorn (2012-08-03)Bring Heavy Rock To The Land by Jorn (2012-08-03)
Caroline International S&D
Showing 2 items | Cache expiring in 17h | Keyword-based search | Best seller rank | More results on
Showing all 12 items | *Auction price may increase, data is cached, expiring in 7h | Keyword-based search | Ordered by ending time | See results on

More places to buy metal & JORN music

I've struggled with how to write this review as I have some mixed feelings on this album. Jorn Lande is one my favorite singers, and I feel his voice embodies Metal perfectly. He has this tough, raspy quality to his voice that sounds like pure testosterone - a voice that fans of classic metal singers like Ronny James Dio can appreciate. And he is no stranger to the scene - this is his 7th studio album with his solo act, but if you take the time to look him up you'll find he has sung with countless bands and projects over the years. And with his solo band, Jorn has always surrounded himself with excellent musicians. And he somehow has this quality to his music that feels classic, yet groundbreaking at the same time. Yet I struggled with how exactly to write this review, mainly because as I listened to this album I felt that it would not be the first album I'd recommend to someone who's never heard any of his music. Take the title track for example: it screams cliche. Now after a few listens I decided this is not such a bad thing - it's kind of like a Steven Seagal movie. Is it full of cliche? Yes, but this is often what people love about his movies. But I still felt that overall, this was not Jorn's greatest work. To me, the high point in this album was the track "The World I See." This was one of those tracks where I heard what I feel Jorn is all about - classic metal sound with well developed song structures played by polished, accomplished musicians. I was even quite surprised with this song as it starts with Jorn singing very gently (a little unusual for him), and almost has a Bryan Adams feel to it. But then it builds to the classic, dark-toned heavy metal sound you'd expect and has some killer guitar work within. This is what I've come to love in Jorn's work - a story-telling aspect to a classic metal sound. So, once again, I don't think this is his best album, but if you're a Jorn fan I'm sure you'll find songs you love. And if you're not already a Jorn fan, I'd suggest checking out "Lonely Are the Brave" first.

No JORN BRING HEAVY ROCK TO THE LAND reviews posted by members yet.

• Jbird