R.O.C.K.S

1. The Way I Am (4:32)
2. Black Nickel (3:50)
3. Priscilla (4:30)
4. Paradise (3:00)
5. There Will Never Be Another (6:54)
6. Doing My Job (In A Rock And Roll Band) (2:39)
7. That Girl Of Mine (3:05)
8. She Blows Me Blind (3:24)
9. Dipstick Joe (4:15)
10. Dancin' Daisy (3:27)

Released August 31, 2012, on Humbucker Records.

Thanks to Time Signature for the addition

HUMBUCKER MP3, Free Download/Stream

No HUMBUCKER MP3s available for streaming.

Buy HUMBUCKER - R.O.C.K.S music

R.O.C.K.S.R.O.C.K.S.
Perris Records 2012
R.O.C.K.S.R.O.C.K.S.
MBM 2012
R.O.C.K.S. by HumbuckerR.O.C.K.S. by Humbucker
Perris Records
Showing 3 items | Cache expiring in 18h | Keyword-based search | Best seller rank | More results on Amazon.com
R.O.C.K.S. by Humbucker. R.O.C.K.S. by Humbucker. USD $19.87 Buy It Now 13 days
Humbucker - R.O.C.K.S. [New CD] Humbucker - R.O.C.K.S. [New CD] USD $14.43 Buy It Now 29 days
Humbucker - R.O.C.K.S. [New CD] Humbucker - R.O.C.K.S. [New CD] USD $12.78 Buy It Now 29 days
Showing all 3 items | Price may be different, data is cached, expiring in 24h | Keyword-based search | Ordered by ending time | See results on eBay.com

More places to buy metal & HUMBUCKER music

HUMBUCKER R.O.C.K.S reviews

The Way I Am...

Genre: hard rock

Well, that was about time. Humbucker only took, like, a million years to make their first album, but, if you, like me, have a weakness for straight up aggressive heavy rock 'n' roll, then it was definitely worth the wait.

Because straight up aggressive heavy rock 'n' roll is what you get on this album. The opener is a heavy boogie-meets-metal affair with a catchy chorus and a main riff that, strangely enough, reminds me of the soundtrack from "The Gremlins", and it is followed by 'Black Nickel' which has more of an AC/DC feel to it (which also applies to 'That Girl of Mine' and 'Dipstick Joe'), while a track like 'Paradise' is an aggressive and dirty in-yer-hace rocker. 'Doing My Job' and 'Dancin' Daisy' both the groove of Led Zeppelin and the Swagger of early Aerosmith, and 'She Blows Me Blind' is a groovy heavy metal track that also has a nice injection of sleazy humor to it.

This album spells rock 'n' roll all the way through. Even the heartbreaking AOR power ballad 'There Never Will Be Another' has a nice soulful feel to it, showing that there is a softer, but no less expressive, side to the Norwegian rock band. Another awesome track on this album is the heavy blues rock track 'Priscilla' which is almost up there with AC/DC's 'The Jack'.

The vocals are suitably raw, and the guitars and bass have a heavy and fat unpolished sound, while the drums have a lot of thunderous bottom to them. So, the production really contributes to the rock 'n' roll experience that is "R.O.C.K.S".

Fans of raw and heavy hard rock with both attitude and a good portion of humor should not miss out on Humbucker's long awaited debut album.

No HUMBUCKER R.O.C.K.S reviews posted by members yet.

No HUMBUCKER ratings only posted yet.

Lost Memories Traditional heavy metal