The Roar Of Cerberus

ECCENTRIC TOILET - The Roar Of Cerberus cover

Demo · 2007

Filed under Deathcore

1. Unheaven (06:05)
2. Good Thing Before I Die (03:56)
3. It's Too Late (04:54)

- Korn / vocals
- Kahk / bass
- Muh / bass
- Pex / drums

Self-released 7th March 2007.

Thanks to Bosh66 for the addition

ECCENTRIC TOILET MP3, Free Download/Stream

No ECCENTRIC TOILET MP3s available for streaming.

Buy ECCENTRIC TOILET - THE ROAR OF CERBERUS music

No release results found : showing artist results instead
0 results found for "eccentric toilet"
Retry your search on Amazon.com website
No items found | Keyword-based search | Best seller rank | More results on Amazon.com
0 results found for "eccentric toilet" the roar of cerberus
Retry your search with "eccentric toilet" on eBay.com website

More places to buy metal & ECCENTRIC TOILET music

ECCENTRIC TOILET THE ROAR OF CERBERUS reviews

siLLy puPPy
Every once in a while a band emerges that came up with a name that is so utterly ridiculous that it forces me to check them out only because i am stunned that they would actually choose something so ridiculously LAAAAAME. The deathcore band from Bangkok, Thailand ECCENTRIC TOILET is one of those bands. I mean really? How can they possibly think that such a name screams out the deathcore core music that they churn out into the mosh pits of cacophony? And then i realized that i never would have checked them out if it were NOT for one of the most un-metal names you could think up. So here i am reviewing their one and only release, their 2007 demo turned EP - THE ROAR OF CERBERUS and i have to admit that it sounds nothing like i was expecting.

While my expertise in deathcore is probably the least explored dark crevice in all of the metal universe, my exposure to bands like Born Of Osiris and Veil Of Maya has at least given me somewhat of an idea what to expect namely a loud cacophonous din fusion of hardcore punk, death metal and metalcore. While ECCENTRIC TOILET justly fits into that generic description, i wasn’t prepared for the melodic elements that lurk beneath the surface including the clean lyrics alternating with the death growls delivering something of a beauty and beast experience meanwhile atmospheric keys are tucked away beneath the surface and emerge once the din subsides offering glimpses of a symphonic paradise being marred by the boisterous roar of heavy guitar riffs, walls of sound and frantic screams of anguish.

While this EP is only three tracks ECCENTRIC TOILET delivers all the expected deathened core aspects one would expect but with the added layers of keyboards and traditional metal aspects such as melodic guitar solos. While it may seem that this band is trying to put frosting on a vile bitter cake to make it more appealing for a wider audience, i find the melodic aspects are actually quite welcoming and add a new dimension to an often one-dimensional type of metal sound. The third track “It’s Too Late” is particularly symphonic with a tinkling of pianos ushering out the noisefest. Surprised indeed that i’m actually liking this band and i’m honestly looking forward to a fully formed album in the future, but OMG, dudes, flush that name, PLEEEEEAAAAASE! LOL.

No ECCENTRIC TOILET THE ROAR OF CERBERUS reviews posted by members yet.

No ECCENTRIC TOILET ratings only posted yet.

Of Erthe and Axen Act II Progressive Metal