CLAWFINGER — Use Your Brain

5. Die High (2:33)
6. It (5:21)
7. Do What I Say (4:25)
8. Undone (4:11)
9. What Are You Afraid Of? (3:46)
10. Back to the Basics (2:26)
11. Easy Way Out (2:39)
12. Tomorrow (4:06)
13. Better Than This (3:35)
14. Three Good Riffs (3:52)
15. Armageddon Down (6:07)

Information missing - contribute to MMA, by filling this information using the left menu member zone link "Edit album infos". This function is only available to MMA Collabs.

Buy CLAWFINGER - USE YOUR BRAIN music

Wea
2004
Use Your Brain by ClawfingerUse Your Brain by Clawfinger
Warner
Remastered
Mvg 2006
Import 2008
Showing 5 items | Cache expiring in 72h | Keyword-based search | Best seller rank | More results on Amazon.com
Showing all 14 items | Price may be different, data is cached, expiring in 24h | Keyword-based search | Ordered by ending time | See results on eBay.com

More places to buy metal & CLAWFINGER music

CLAWFINGER USE YOUR BRAIN reviews

1995’s ‘Use Your Brain’ is the second album by Swedish rap rockers Clawfinger. It follows in the same vein as its predecessor, ‘Deaf Dumb Blind’, with similar compositions and a nearly identical sound, but it seems to lack the same youthful exuberance that made the latter such an engaging listen.

Mixing rapping vocals with metal guitar riffs long before the likes of Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park gained worldwide fame, Clawfinger’s groove-laden music has always been about uncompromising, in-your-face attitude. With a dirty, gritty sound, and lyrics that spit in the face of political correctness, they’ve never been afraid to put themselves on the line.

Utilizing simple, yet striking guitar work with electronic samples, the band have an effective and fairly distinctive sound. Vocalist Zak Tell’s rapid fire delivery, which blends rapping with hardcore and punk rock elements, goes well with the music, and certainly paints a picture of an angry and frustrated band.

But unfortunately, ‘Use Your Brain’ just simply isn’t as good as the band’s debut. While it’s not a bad album, ‘Deaf Dumb Blind’ was consistently strong throughout, while here, we’re treated to a few moments of sheer genius being smothered by an abundance of filler material. But despite the weaker tracks, songs like ‘Power’, ‘Die High’, ‘Do What I Say’ and ‘Pay the Bill’ are all strong enough to stand next to anything the band have done before, and are all good reasons to at least give this album a chance.

No CLAWFINGER USE YOUR BRAIN reviews posted by members yet.

Use Your Brain Contents

WREN

EMINENCE - THE STALKER - MUSIC VIDEO
EMINENCE
Tupan· 75 minutes ago
FARMER BOYS - Faint Lines (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
FARMER BOYS