Sielun Kadotuksen Sinfonia
IC REX

IC REX - Sielun Kadotuksen Sinfonia cover

Album · 2005

Filed under Black Metal

1. Tulikäärmeen kutsuhuuto (1:54)
2. Luciferin miekka (7:13)
3. Tuli kylmästä jäästä (8:06)
4. Ikuisen tuskan hybris (7:38)
5. Luomattoman jumalan pauloissa (8:42)
6. Asura (8:01)
7. Kasvotusten absoluutin kanssa (9:55)

Information missing - contribute to MMA, by filling this information using the left menu member zone link "Edit album infos". This function is only available to MMA Collabs.

Thanks to Vehemency for the updates

IC REX MP3, Free Download/Stream

No IC REX MP3s available for streaming.

Buy IC REX - SIELUN KADOTUKSEN SINFONIA music

Showing all 3 items | Price may be different, data is cached, expiring in 24h | Keyword-based search | Ordered by ending time | See results on eBay.com
0 results found for "IC REX" sielun kadotuksen sinfonia
Retry your search on Amazon.com website
No items found | Keyword-based search | Best seller rank | More results on Amazon.com

More places to buy metal & IC REX music

IC REX SIELUN KADOTUKSEN SINFONIA reviews

Vehemency
In case you are going to give this a go for the first time, I suggest you to turn down the volume a bit. This album is mixed in a way that won't exactly embrace your eardrums, to put it this way. This is indeed not a "delicate sweet" nor an audiophile recording, actually this isn't far from noise when it comes to the production.

But what is hidden beneath the wall of noise is utter beauty. Sielun Kadotuksen Sinfonia (Symphony of Soul Perdition) is, in fact, a very melodic black metal release. While being very fierce and probably the coldest black metal album you can find out there, it still has very melancholic and melodic touch everywhere. It is possible due to the use of synths (you heard right) and also distinct lead guitar melodies in the right channel. Drums are programmed, but I can tell you that they shouldn't bother you: they are mixed quite down, except the toms that are relatively high and used in majestic transitions. Thus the programmed drums are just a unique feature of this album, without them it certainly wouldn't be the same music.

Majestic is indeed a good word to describe Sielun Kadotuksen Sinfonia. Lyrically the album is very passionate and clearly very personal to its maker. Lines like "The blood will not drain from my wounds as my heart is being raped over and over again" are sung in a way that almost freeze the listener (that is if you can understand Finnish, the line above is just a translation). The overall theme of Sielun Kadotuksen Sinfonia revolves around an esoteric concept of Satan and is thus a real jewel for those who are interested in in-depth occult lyrics. In fact, the lyrics of "Asura" are provided by Johannes Nefastos, probably the most known author of occult Satanism in Finland.

Now that it's been five years since its release, I can still honestly say that Sielun Kadotuksen Sinfonia is a true piece of art. I am sure, though, that many will skip this album due to the extremely harsh production. I can only suggest not to pay too much attention to such values and focus on what can be found inside - thus Sielun Kadotuksen Sinfonia works like a Gnosis that can not be received without effort.

No IC REX SIELUN KADOTUKSEN SINFONIA reviews posted by members yet.

• KatiLily