LIMP BIZKIT — Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water

2. Hot Dog (3:50)
3. My Generation (3:41)
4. Full Nelson (4:07)
5. My Way (4:32)
6. Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle) (3:33)
7. Livin' It Up (4:24)
8. The One (5:43)
9. Getcha Groove On (4:29)
10. Take a Look Around (5:21)
11. It'll Be OK (5:06)
12. Boiler (7:00)
13. Hold On (5:47)
14. Rollin' (Urban Assault Vehicle) (6:22)
15. Outro (9:49)

- Mark Wahlberg / vocals
- Scott Weiland / vocals
- Xzibit / vocals
- Redman / vocals

Full length album, Interscope, 2000.

Thanks to Pekka for the updates

Buy LIMP BIZKIT - CHOCOLATE STARFISH AND THE HOT DOG FLAVORED WATER music

Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored WaterChocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water
Explicit Lyrics
Flip 2000
Chocolate Starfish & The Hot Dog Flavored WaterChocolate Starfish & The Hot Dog Flavored Water
Universal Japan 2012
Chocolate Starfish & the Hot Dog Flavored WaterChocolate Starfish & the Hot Dog Flavored Water
Limited Edition
Universal/Polygram 2000
Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavored Water - 2-CD SetChocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavored Water - 2-CD Set
Flip/Interscope
Showing 4 items | Cache expiring in 11h | Keyword-based search | Best seller rank | More results on Amazon.com

More places to buy metal & LIMP BIZKIT music

LIMP BIZKIT CHOCOLATE STARFISH AND THE HOT DOG FLAVORED WATER reviews

Pekka
Featured both in the book "1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die" and Q Magazine's listing of "50 Worst Albums of All Time", this is obviously a very controversial album. Of course I haven't read the entry in the 1001 book, so it could be included for the supposed comedic value, but I doubt it, since honestly speaking this album does have its share of enjoyable moments.

Being really long as hell, there's a magnificent amount of forgettable padding on the album, but credit should be given where it's due. Hot Dog's profanity-laden verses may be juvenile, but the rhythm underneath it and Wes Borland's guitar stylings are really tasty stuff of foot-tapping head-nodding goodness, and My Generation's heavy pounding rhythm manages to carry the song to the finish line. Rollin' must have been a devastating concert hit among the faithful at the time and Livin' It Up, probably the only rock song ever explicitly dedicated to Ben Stiller, has some more groovy instrumental work during the verses but a disappointingly boring chorus. The One keeps bringing the instrumentalists out in a fine manner, but otherwise is very forgettable as a song. Take a Look Around, the Mission Impossible 2 Theme, was the reason I bought this album when it came out and it's still hands down the best complete song of the bunch, quoting the MI theme melodies to great effect.

Apart from the surprisingly soulful Hold On, the rest of the album varies from forgettable to almost repulsive, but all in all I'd say I value this one higher than the general view seems to be. But a great song, a couple of pretty good ones and a nice bit of instrumental work here and there isn't really enough for a 75 minute album. Recommendable for hardcore Nu Metal enthusiasts only, other interested parties can seek the Take A Look Around single.

Double-D
This has to be one of the most controversial albums ever. One quick look on it's ratings shows reactions from total hate to adoration.

Well I have to agree that Limp Bizkit is not the most influential or original band but back there in the late 90's and the beginning of the century they were probably the hottest band on the earth. After it's groundbreaking predecessor "The Significant Other", the expectations for "Chocolate Starfish and The Hot Dog Flavored Water" were for another masterpiece. But did LB achieve that? My answer is Yes! Compared to SO, CSATHDFW is a bit more polished and commercial maybe but songs like My Generation, Full Nelson, Rollin' and Take A Look Around are still kick ass rockers. Alongside with them we have another bunch of hits - My Way, Livin' It Up and the great hip-hop tune Getcha Groove On. So let's put all the hatred aside. LB are great musicians and Fred Durst is really great vocalist. After all CSATHDFW is not composed to show complex songwriting or musicianship, it's all about partying.

• Train_Food

SCISSORFIGHT

Pillars
EARTH AND PILLARS
Train_Food· 1 day ago
Earth and Pillars - Tides (2014)
EARTH AND PILLARS