CONQUEROR — War Cult Supremacy (review)

CONQUEROR — War Cult Supremacy album cover Album · 1999 · War Metal Buy this album from MMA partners
DefeatedWorld
Big Conqueror. The first time that I listened to this band will do approximately 4 years already, it was the same sensation of a kick in the testicles given well on which obviously left after-taste the disc. But at the year I decided to give them another opportunity, and tortured my head hearing the disc day after day, until I met the click and began to familiarize myself with him, thing that would be impossible in human ear for example with Them Legion Noires, a thing is a noise since it is LLN's case, and other one crushing music since it is Conqueror. Crushing Riffs without any pause, the battery more of the same thing is thunderous and devastating. This Band isn't like others where any instrument, any note fits in the musical boss that it carries, Conqueror is one of the bands that his music is a madness, where the notes are a hatred, where seemingly quite it is to the bowling, a chaos. The voice is slightly varied, they are alternated between 'Growls' and "shouts" and even sometimes warbles and the letter is stupidly understandable. The songs in general are short enough exempting some as Domitor Invictus, apart from being a varied and chaotic topic. In end, it is one of the most extreme bands, and it is what makes her big. Stimulant, exciting, thunderous, beastly, devastating music or as testicles want to call it, but it is worth mentioning Conqueror.

Vehemency wrote:
This album is something that I should have checked out long time ago... Maybe soon, heh.

Purgatory Deathcore