SHITFUCKER — Suck Cocks in Hell (review)

SHITFUCKER — Suck Cocks in Hell album cover Album · 2013 · Crust Punk Buy this album from MMA partners
2.5/5 ·
siLLy puPPy
Well, they did it. On MMA in the sea of doom, gloom, destruction, depression and Satan, SHITFUCKER caught my eye on the new releases bar and made me check them out with their uplifting debut album SUCK COCKS IN HELL, complete with marred swastika on the cover. After reading that it is thrash/black/death metal with crust and hardcore punk, how could I resist but giving it a listen! With song titles like “Smash Your Skull,” “Sex Dungeon,” and “Go To Hell / Rock n' Roll Freaky Dude,” you know you're not in for a concept album about philosophical existentialism or anything of the sort. THIS IS PUNK, BABY!

Well, as you can imagine the songs mostly sound the same, but it is an interesting mix of crusty punk with black metal vocals. Not exactly sure where the death metal comes in but WTF. In a day when I wonder if there's anything left that a teenage girl can do to shock her parents, I now am gratified in knowing that she can go up to her parents and say - “Mom, Dad, I'm going to the Shitfucker concert. It's the Suck Cocks In Hell tour and I have a backstage pass.” Ridiculous stuff, but after one listen the joke will wear thin and we're left with good but not outstanding punk metal.

Favorite track: “I Am The Devil.”

Highway Of Heroes Heavy Metal