Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Video/PC Game Discussion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 899091
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Goth & Symph, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2020 at 6:22pm
Yeah, I'm honestly starting to wonder if that game may have just been a total fluke. I played their first game, Remember Me, and it wasn't that great, Vampyr was absolutely TERRIBLE, probably one of the worst games I've ever played, the Captain Spirit teaser thing wasn't too good, LiS 2 looks boring, and they have a new release Tell Me Why, which doesn't look that great, either. So, I think the first LiS must have been a once in a lifetime fluke, sort of thing, somehow.
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2020 at 6:41pm
Currently enjoying Doom '16. I'm on the 2nd phase of the Cyberdemon fight right now. Keep dying, but inching closer!
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 12:50am
Originally posted by DippoMagoo DippoMagoo wrote:

Yeah, I'm honestly starting to wonder if that game may have just been a total fluke. I played their first game, Remember Me, and it wasn't that great, Vampyr was absolutely TERRIBLE, probably one of the worst games I've ever played, the Captain Spirit teaser thing wasn't too good, LiS 2 looks boring, and they have a new release Tell Me Why, which doesn't look that great, either. So, I think the first LiS must have been a once in a lifetime fluke, sort of thing, somehow.

I actually liked Remember Me. I consider it one of if not the most underrated game of the last decade. I'm not saying it doesn't have faults and ways it could have been improved, but overall it was fun with an interesting story and environments to traverse. 
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 8:46am
https://store.steampowered.com/app/913740/WORLD_OF_HORROR/

cool game
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 899091
  Share Topic