Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Video/PC Game Discussion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 94>
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 7:45am
I finally finished Battlefield 3's campaign mode.  Quite boring I must say.  The only mission that I had a lot of fun with was Night Shift which was the third to last mission, and the Russian half of Kaffarov which was the second to last mission.
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Wilytank Wilytank wrote:

I finally finished Battlefield 3's campaign mode.  Quite boring I must say.  The only mission that I had a lot of fun with was Night Shift which was the third to last mission, and the Russian half of Kaffarov which was the second to last mission.
i agree, its not the best.

Im finding that GTA is really easy to beat when you aim for the head with the lock-on targeting system the game employs.
i have almost completley abondoned the cover system in favor of killing guys with single AR rounds to the head when they pop from cover

Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:45pm
I think I will pick up the DLC that's coming out for Battlefield 3 this summer.  One of the new weapons is the Steyr AUG, which I've been waiting for a long time to shoot again.  I love that gun.
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:52pm

I think I will pick up the DLC that's coming out for Battlefield 3 this summer.  One of the new weapons is the Steyr AUG, which I've been waiting for a long time to shoot again.  I love that gun.
while i am excited for bf3 dlc, im not stoked on the idea of CQB in bf3.

(i was going to make an argumanet why, but then i realized that metro is one of my favorite maps)
all right, im stoked.

Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 7:58am
After watching this, I want to go to Japan and see how they play baseball.  Such amazing pitching techniques.  How come no one in the States uses them?

J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 6:13pm
I just finished my first playthrough of Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube. It may have actually topped Doom as my favorite game of all-time... I literally finished it 10 minutes ago and I already want to play it from start to finish again!  LOLClap A truly remarkable game!
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
Tupan View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 7:33pm
^Resident Evil 4 is really awesome!
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:12pm
Definitely! I picked up Resident Evil 5 on the Xbox 360 not too long ago, so I may play that game when I've got more time on my hands. Have you played that one?
dreadpirateroberts View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreadpirateroberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 11:39am
I know this is a few days late, but it made me smile when I saw it earlier tonight

We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 9:07pm
THAT REMINDS ME THAT I NEEEEEEEEEEED DIABLO 3 Geek
Tupan View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by J-Man J-Man wrote:

Definitely! I picked up Resident Evil 5 on the Xbox 360 not too long ago, so I may play that game when I've got more time on my hands. Have you played that one?

Yes, it's very good too, in the same vein of RE4.

Hey, did you knew that Conker's Bad Fur Day is avaliable for Xbox too?
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 8:18am
Originally posted by Tupan Tupan wrote:

Yes, it's very good too, in the same vein of RE4.

Hey, did you knew that Conker's Bad Fur Day is avaliable for Xbox too?

Cool, I'm looking forward to it. Thumbs Up

Right now I'm playing this game as a rental from the library:

It's a really fun light gun game so far. I'm not big into these on-rails shooters for the most part, but this game has the cool survival horror vibe that I find pretty enjoyable. Definitely worth a free rental, at the very least! LOL

About Conker's Bad Fur Day, I think I've heard that before - isn't it a re-make of some sort?
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 8:00pm
I've decided tonight, im going to get really drunk, play skyrim, and see what kind if stupid choices I make

Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by SKwid SKwid wrote:

I've decided tonight, im going to get really drunk, play skyrim, and see what kind if stupid choices I make

Play it like this guy plays Oregon Trail.

SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 10:40pm

Originally posted by SKwid SKwid wrote:

Play it like this guy plays Oregon Trail.
I've got two cans of four loko and I bought max Payne 3. Gonna be sick

Sheavy View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheavy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 1:05pm

I just finished my first playthrough of Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube. It may have actually topped Doom as my favorite game of all-time... I literally finished it 10 minutes ago and I already want to play it from start to finish again!  LOLClap A truly remarkable game!

WEEEELLLCOME.  WHAT ARE YA' SELLIN'.

I'm in the process of playing through it on the 360. I'm at the part where you have to kill that fucking guy in the machine gun turret, in the castle. Angry. Rage inducing.

Edited by Sheavy - 03 Jun 2012 at 1:06pm
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2012 at 9:22am
I beat max payne 3 over the weekend, now i get to have fun in the multiplayer.
ive found im quite good with dual pistols

SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 5:17pm

<3

Edited by SKwid - 08 Jun 2012 at 5:18pm

Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 6:03am

Walking ass paper. Tongue

Edited by Wilytank - 09 Jun 2012 at 6:04am
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Sheavy Sheavy wrote:

WEEEELLLCOME.  WHAT ARE YA' SELLIN'.

I'm in the process of playing through it on the 360. I'm at the part where you have to kill that fucking guy in the machine gun turret, in the castle. Angry. Rage inducing.

Yeah, that game can be quite challenging at times. It never feels unfair or unwinnable, though, and that's the kind of challenge I like. Smile

I also beat Duke Nukem Forever on the Xbox 360 today... I think that one was really underrated! Shocked It wasn't revolutionary or anything, but it was a hell of a lot of fun (and quite hilarious too!). Within the last week I also played through Doom 3 (xbox) and Wolfenstein 3D (Xbox 360) from start to finish, and both were excellent... I love summer vacation!! LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 94>
  Share Topic