MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Would You Rather...?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 6:46pm
World with no such thing as steak. without metal those pop loving people would eat me alive O.o

Would you rather be haunted by a perverted ghost or stalked by a man with a wierd fetish (like big toes or boogers or something)
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by FallingxSkies FallingxSkies wrote:

World with no such thing as steak. without metal those pop loving people would eat me alive O.o

Would you rather be haunted by a perverted ghost or stalked by a man with a wierd fetish (like big toes or boogers or something)

Depends on who this perverted ghost is. If it's like the ghost of a pedophile priest or something i'd pick the man with the booger fetish in a heartbeat. However, if say, this is the ghost of some sexy young lady we're talking about here....

Anyways, would you rather spend a month in the middle of Antarctica, lost and without anyone knowing where you are... or spend a year living in a small violent town in Afghanistan somewhere.

FallingxSkies View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 6:55pm
haha nice. hmmm i'll go with the year in that town. Don't want to run into any mutated penguins or something in Antarctica.
 Would you rather survive a plane crash and be stuck in the middle of a jungle or survive a boat...sinking and be stuck in the middle of an ocean?
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 7:53pm
Jungle.  Unleash the inner Catachan!

You are asked to slaughter every big foot under the sun.  Do you use assault rifle or shotgun?
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 8:33pm
Shotgun.

SUPER CRAZY EXTREMELY DIFFICULT HARD MODE: Would you rather give Hitler a blowjob (without a condom on) or get fucked in the ass by Stalin (without lube).
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 10:50pm

Originally posted by IMPF2112 IMPF2112 wrote:

Shotgun.

SUPER CRAZY EXTREMELY DIFFICULT HARD MODE: Would you rather give Hitler a blowjob (without a condom on) or get fucked in the ass by Stalin (without lube).
aw shit that is hard umm.....fuck......I guess...shit thats hard I guess i'll go with....Hitler? no ass fuck for me Dead

Would you rather have somebody piss in your mouth or shit in it?  
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 11:05pm
I guess pee, as I think it would be easier to spit out and clean.

Now to take this to less perverted pastures...

Would you rather be short (say 5 feet even for guys, 4'9 for girls) with long arms that extend to the ground OR be tall (over 6'6 for guys, 6'2 for girls) with short arms that extend only to your hip bones?  

Edited by Stooge - 29 Aug 2012 at 11:06pm
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 11:10pm
true true. lol xD hmm i'malready close to that height but dont really want long arms.....i'll be tall xD could just wear long sleeves or something!

Would you rather have no teeth or have teeth but have a hole in your front tooth
CPicard View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPicard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 6:07am
A hole in my front tooth: the dentists can repair that nowadays.

Would you rather spend one year meditating in an ashram and painting mandalas all day long or spend one year praying in a monastery and painting iluminations all day long?
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 4:11pm
Mandalas love coloring those things ^^

Would you rather be able to read everybody's mind or control everybody's mind?

IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 4:46pm
The latter because it's more evil.

Would you rather live your live as a rich king and die when you turn 30, or live your live as a poor man on the streets and die when you turn 90.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 7:03pm
when i'm 30 I don't want to die old ha

Would you rather be immortal or the sexiest person alive? 
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 8:18pm
Sexiest person alive.  If I was immortal, it would be like that Twilight Zone episode where I get bored of it.

Would you rather be completely hairless (whole body) or have an untrimmable pedo-stache?
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Stooge Stooge wrote:

Sexiest person alive.  If I was immortal, it would be like that Twilight Zone episode where I get bored of it.

Best show that isn't MLP. Heart

Originally posted by Stooge Stooge wrote:

Would you rather be completely hairless (whole body) or have an untrimmable pedo-stache?

The latter. Because, even if I can't trim the horrendous pedo-stache, I can still grow a beard as well to hide it. Tongue

Would you rather freeze to death or melt to death?
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 3:04am
freeze, hypothermia is way less painfull than burning or acid 

would you rather have massive uncomfortable diarrhea or vomiting

Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 5:59am
I'd go with massive uncomfortable diarrhea, because I could still sit on the loo and read a good book or correct student papers or whatever.

Would you rather anally rape Justin Bieber or orally rape Mitt Romney.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 11:31am
sadly I would have to go with Bieber . Romneys too old -_-

Would you rather have to say everything on your mind or go mute?
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 12:18pm
Say everything on my mind. It would be all alot of fun to terrorize everyone around me with all the fucked up thoughts floating around in my head. Tongue

Would you rather listen to your favourite album looped for all eternity, except with every 5th measure skipped OR watch your favourite movie looped for all eternity, except with every 2nd scene skipped?
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors and Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 12:26pm
I'd probably have to go with my favorite album, but that would be weird and I suspect i would get bored with that really fast.

Would you rather go back to an age with no cellular phone service or with no internet service?
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 12:28pm
I'm addicted to the Internet, and I don't have a cellphone, so I'm most definitely going with the former.

If you had a time machine, would you rather go somewhere in the past or somewhere in the future?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic