Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your recent Metal purchases

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8485868788 91>
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 3:25am
Just purchased an album that at one point I never had any desire to own:

This is one release that's really grown on me over the years.
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 12:27pm
Sisslith View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sisslith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 12:59pm
Ex Deo - The Immortal Wars
Epica - The Solace System
Keep of Kalessin - Epistemology

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
Without music, life would be a mistake.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 1:11pm
Some other ones I've bought recently or got on order:

GG2U

Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 9:51am
This has just arrived. Beautiful sleeve on my vinyl version. Only problem it's so thick it's hard to get the record in and out.

adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by adg211288 adg211288 wrote:

and it seems a good a time as any to complete the set:

Both lost in the post. Angry

I Voidhanger is able to replace the new reissue of the first album, but the second album is now out of stock. Cry
GG2U

666sharon666 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black, HM/HR/Glam Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 666sharon666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 2:09pm
^ That sucks. At least you'll still get one of them. Hopefully they'll print more copies if there's enough demand for them.

Alex and I order online regularly and we tend to not receive at least a couple of packages every year while many others will be delayed. I prefer to go through Amazon but their prices aren't always reasonable: you often find you're paying for so called free delivery with them due to how much extra they put on the actual items.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 2:20pm
I think these are definitely lost. The order was held back because the debut reissue was obviously a pre-order but it's been out a month and the guy from I, Voidhanger told me that all the pre-orders were shipped with a few days of the release date. I've ordered direct from them several times before and it's never taken this long. According to Bandcamp I should have had the package by February 6th. 

Anyway I was able to sub the sold out CD for the new Yhdarl album in the replacement order and I also was able to buy the new one from Esoctrilihum at the same time and only pay a small amount of extra shipping on it. The I Voidhanger guy (who I think is the boss) said the replacement would go out through registered post this time, so hopefully it all goes off without a hitch. 

I have had stuff turn up exceptionally late though. When I was at university I needed a specific textbook. Amazon didn't have it to order direct so I got it through a seller.

It turned up about three months later. I'd finished the project I needed it for without it by that point. 
GG2U

Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 2:33pm
So frustrating when stuff doesn't turn up. Fortunately it hasn't happened to me too often.
keefer1970 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keefer1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 10:07am
Been on a biggie Motorhead kick this past week... filling in some holes in the collection:

Ace of Spades
Live (budget line repackage of the '83 King Biscuit Flower Hour radio gig) 
Sacrifice 
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 3:20pm
I went to a local record show, and grabbed a good blend of metal and non-metal vinyl.  Here's the metal portion:
Motley Crue - Shout at The Devil

Accept - Metal Heart

Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 3:34pm
^A couple of masterpieces right there, good finds.
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Unitron Unitron wrote:

^A couple of masterpieces right there, good finds.
I'm glad I found them at a decent price ($15 CAD each).  Not exactly a steal, but I've seen similar pressings selling at local used record shops for around double that in comparable condition.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 3:54am
Originally posted by adg211288 adg211288 wrote:

I think these are definitely lost. The order was held back because the debut reissue was obviously a pre-order but it's been out a month and the guy from I, Voidhanger told me that all the pre-orders were shipped with a few days of the release date. I've ordered direct from them several times before and it's never taken this long. According to Bandcamp I should have had the package by February 6th. 

Anyway I was able to sub the sold out CD for the new Yhdarl album in the replacement order and I also was able to buy the new one from Esoctrilihum at the same time and only pay a small amount of extra shipping on it. The I Voidhanger guy (who I think is the boss) said the replacement would go out through registered post this time, so hopefully it all goes off without a hitch. 

I have had stuff turn up exceptionally late though. When I was at university I needed a specific textbook. Amazon didn't have it to order direct so I got it through a seller.

It turned up about three months later. I'd finished the project I needed it for without it by that point. 

Well the missing CD's abruptly turned up today, bound up with the replacement order. The real odd thing is that the packaging is only dated as being shipped on February 19th, while the replacement is marked as being shipped on the 26th. 

Glad to have my original order of course but now have two copies of the first Mare Cognitum album and one of the second which I haven't paid for. I have told the label I will pay for it but I'm unwilling to pay for two of the debut or send it back at my cost (this wasn't my fault after all, somewhere something in their system has good very, very wrong). 
GG2U

Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 7:32am

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keefer1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 2:31pm
Stryper - God Damn Evil
Black Sabbath - TYR/Forbidden (Russian "2-on-1" boot)
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keefer1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 11:26am
A few more recent pickups:
Judas Priest - Firepower

Raven:
Wiped Out (2018 reissue), Live at the Inferno (CD), Don't Need Your Money (CD replica of their 1980 debut single) 
...my Raven CD discography is now complete! Woohoo!

Krokus - Heart Attack
Bartje1979 View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bartje1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 9:51am
A Perfect Circle - Eat The Elephant
Amorphis - Queen Of Time
Sisslith View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sisslith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 1:49am
http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/images/covers/seven-kingdoms-decennium-20161210103240.jpg
Only the dead have seen the end of war.
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 12:42pm
I only post a fraction of the stuff I buy here but here's the last couple, one new, one old...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8485868788 91>
  Share Topic