MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282283284285286 328>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 11:57am
All the Pokemon looks pretty well designed from what I've seen of them in the trailer. It clearly has a much better animation team on it than Sonic does. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
TheHeavyMetalCat View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Black and Death Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheHeavyMetalCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 1:08pm
Just no. The stuff of video game nightmares.

Hard pass.
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 1:11pm
^*shivers* Seriously that is just fcking nightmare fuel!
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 1:18pm
His eyes are the wrong shape, I think that's what's throwing me the most about the movie design.

Belly is the wrong colour as well. And his arms shouldn't be blue. 

Edited by adg211288 - 01 May 2019 at 1:18pm
GG2U

adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 1:20pm
I mean fuck, even his the sneakers are wrong. 

Frankly I consider this a butchering of a beloved video game icon. 
GG2U

TheHeavyMetalCat View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Black and Death Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheHeavyMetalCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 1:26pm
Oh, I am hyped for Detective Pikachu though. I know I'll be disappointed though because this is what I want from it:

Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 1:33pm
^LOL
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 1:34am
Are we sure this Sonic movie is actually legit and not an unlicensed knock-off? Because the character design is giving me serious doubts. LOL
GG2U

Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 4:30am
Well apparently after enough fan backlash  the design is getting a makeover: https://ew.com/movies/2019/05/02/sonic-the-hedgehog-movie-redesign/
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 6:39am
Good to hear. Nice to see a company acknowledge that they fucked up big time and set out to fix their mistake. They better get it right this time though. 
GG2U

Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 8:03am
^Yeah, same.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 1:44pm
Fucking hell, when did customer service for pretty much every company going go down the toilet? Pretty sure that anyone you can email just selects a generic response from a list and doesn't actually read the message - I rarely get a answer that makes any sense regarding what I wrote. And in other regards when did people stop being willing to actually talk and discuss a problem? Had an internet issue earlier and found out that you can no longer speak to TalkTalk on the phone, you now have to send texts back and forth instead. I guess for most today that might be considered 'progress' but we're not surgically attached to our phones in my household and it takes bloody ages to send a text. Problem righted itself before TalkTalk CS stopped texting back and forth asking unnecessary questions. Absolutely unbelievable. 
GG2U

Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 2:56pm
Perhaps the idea is to stop you complaining.

I was given an Amazon voucher by someone and when I opened it it ripped off (due to the way it was glued) part of the redemption code. It took three staff at Amazon (US) to help, an hour on the phone and two emails to sort out. Ridiculous for a £25 voucher. I was tempted just to bin the thing. Felt like I was cheating them or something.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Bosh66 Bosh66 wrote:

Perhaps the idea is to stop you complaining.

I'm sure it actually is. Along with a trend of making everything more difficult than it has to be via the age old trying to fix that which is not broken routine. 
GG2U

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 10:11am
I´m of to the Copenhell festival Again tomorrow: https://www.copenhell.dk/spilleplan
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 5:05am
Im taking the T Bone to the Cool Saus
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 9:34am
I couldn't help but get a kick out of this:

LOL
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

I´m of to the Copenhell festival Again tomorrow: https://www.copenhell.dk/spilleplan
Returned today from a 3-day festival stint. Very nice festival and loads and loads of beers Tongue.

It was not the best lineup on Copenhell and I didn´t see as many bands this year as I use to, but instead I had a lot of time to spend talking to friends and drinking beer. That was alright too...
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 3:30pm
For a "poor" lineup it looked pretty decent to me. Some great bands there and a few I wouldn't mind watching if they're thrown in for the admission price.

Saw Metallica, Ghost and Bokassa last week. Bokassa were really good. Ghost I've never understood the hype. They were entertaining enough I suppose. Metallica were genuinely brilliant, with a strong focus on the first four albums. Many years since I'd seen them, but I'd go again for sure.

Which were the standout bands at Copenhell that you managed to catch?
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 2:57pm
Stood in Manchester Ritz. Fange (sludge), Sect and Terror (hardcore) been on. All brilliant. Converge next 😉👍
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282283284285286 328>
  Share Topic