MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 189190191192193 328>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 9:46am
Originally posted by J-Man J-Man wrote:

I'm heading out to California in a few hours and staying in LA for a few days. Smile I'm super excited to see the Death to All Tour (http://www.deathtoall.info/) with Atheist and Gorguts to celebrate my 16th birthday with my parents! I'm sure my conservative proghead of a father will have a blast. LOL
you youngin.Wink

Xaxaar View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaxaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 10:00am
Originally posted by J-Man J-Man wrote:

I'm heading out to California in a few hours and staying in LA for a few days. Smile I'm super excited to see the Death to All Tour (http://www.deathtoall.info/) with Atheist and Gorguts to celebrate my 16th birthday with my parents! I'm sure my conservative proghead of a father will have a blast. LOL

Are the tickets still available?  On the link they're not, but I could go there, why not? Smile

Edited by Xaxaar - 22 Jun 2012 at 10:04am
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 6:13pm

All I have to say is that some women look hot in corpse paint.
A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 12:14pm

I think I'm in love.
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 2:48pm
Concert last night.

Black Mastiff kicked ass as they always do.
Ancients fucked all my shit right up

and

Boris.

SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 3:34pm
too much swagger for you 

Edited by SKwid - 23 Jun 2012 at 3:34pm

IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 7:01pm
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:10pm
So, now I'm basically planning on purging my collection of the other Dream Theater albums I have (Images and Words and Black Clouds....  I'll hang on to Octavarium for now, but I'll probably find a reason to dump it as well in the future.

On the same topic, this review for Images and Words is really, REALLY annoying: http://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/Dream_Theater/Images_and_Words/195/Elveryn

Doesn't give any cohesive reason why it's all that good, and the most drawn out part why it's supposedly good is the copy paste of the lyrics, which are one of the biggest reason why I should not like this album.  That, and the Michel Jackson worship parts of "Take the Time".
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by Wilytank Wilytank wrote:

That, and the Michel Jackson worship parts of "Take the Time".

LOL
Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 2:46am

So, now I'm basically planning on purging my collection of the other Dream Theater albums I have (Images and Words and Black Clouds....  I'll hang on to Octavarium for now, but I'll probably find a reason to dump it as well in the future.

On the same topic, this review for Images and Words is really, REALLY annoying: http://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/Dream_Theater/Images_and_Words/195/Elveryn

Doesn't give any cohesive reason why it's all that good, and the most drawn out part why it's supposedly good is the copy paste of the lyrics, which are one of the biggest reason why I should not like this album.  That, and the Michel Jackson worship parts of "Take the Time".

I agree, I fucking hate that band.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 3:21am
^LOL. Just wait until you read my praising review of Images and Words. I guarantee your toes will curl up your assBig smile.

...I�m not sure but it might be a case of "having been there when it happened", and I can assure you that "Images and Words" was a revelation when it came out.

Edited by UMUR - 25 Jun 2012 at 3:23am
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 5:32am

That, and the Michel Jackson worship parts of "Take the Time".

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 8:56am
I think Michael did the better jobLOL
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 9:36am

Edited by IMPF2112 - 13 Feb 2019 at 6:37pm
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 9:42am
Originally posted by IMPF2112 IMPF2112 wrote:

Just finished my last exam! HeadbangerIt was surprisingly easy. 
niceBeer
i just got into work.
Whilst i was getting the coffee i require to prevent slamming my face into the keyboard as i slip into unconsciousness, one of coworkers said,  "happy monday", his tone full of sarcasm.  I laughed at the irony of the comment as it would be clear to any intellegent individual that weekends are far superior to the mundane drawl that is to be expected of the average work week.  

inb4 cool story bro 

Edited by SKwid - 25 Jun 2012 at 9:51am

A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 3:26pm
brool cory sto
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by A Person A Person wrote:

brool cory sto
you slut

A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by SKwid SKwid wrote:

Originally posted by A Person A Person wrote:

brool cory sto
you slut

:3
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 2:22am
Nice, there's a dangerous chemical leakage in the neighborhood, and I live right in the middle of the stay-indoors-zone (still went out to find the cat and get him indoors.... now he's really pissed off at me that ungratefull little critter ;-) )
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 8:21am

Edited by IMPF2112 - 13 Feb 2019 at 6:37pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 189190191192193 328>
  Share Topic