MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 176177178179180 327>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 7:32pm

If I decide to go see them, Kreator, and Swallow the Sun in D.C. in September, I sure hope they play this song.
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:29pm
Just did a gig with my blackened death thrash band. Our encore was "You Suffer"!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:38pm
ClassicHeadbanger
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 2:54am
remember this

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 3:19am
Yeah he was really caugth on the wrong foot that day. Terrible press handling from Bertel Haarder (to those who don�t know Danish politics, he is a well known Danish politician who is mostly known for being minister for education for many years)
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 3:47am
yeah, i don't understand how he allows the camera to film it all, why don't he tell the camera man to turn it of or, just walks of instead of cursing and swearing, calls the interviewer a pig, and a lort (shit),

he loves his risengr�t (riseporrige
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 4:10am
Bertel Haarder is a fucking dickhead and should not be allowed near anything having to do with governing a nation.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 4:12am
^LOLgrouchy this morning Kim eh?
Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 4:36am
Not like Kim to sit on the fence LOL Tongue
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 4:57am
back to something else,

i wonder how well the brittish team handball team will do at the olympics, as they has to have a team and according to this http://www.metro.co.uk/olympics/893120-olympics-just-the-start-for-handball-in-great-britain-says-daniela-sposi, they have been working hard to get some skills, at a olympic level, will they be able to beat above their waist, or will they beocme food for the hungry dogs, i will love for UK to do it well in handball so it gains popularity, in the only part of Europe were the sport is non-existent, i miss them in the EC, when all the other European countrys are batteling eahcoter on the Handball arena,
Diogenes View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diogenes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 12:27pm
I've only played handball a couple of times in middle school PE, but damn, was it fun.  It's obviously not very popular here in the United States either, unfortunately.
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Diogenes Diogenes wrote:

I've only played handball a couple of times in middle school PE, but damn, was it fun.  It's obviously not very popular here in the United States either, unfortunately.
yeah, ive only played it a couple times, and they were in middle school PE as well.

also, i changed my avi and sig 

Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 3:10pm
Norway is leading 11 - 3 against Germany 
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 5:10pm

Alright, Mother's Day is today and I thought it would be fun to talk about slaves.
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by Wilytank Wilytank wrote:

Alright, Mother's Day is today and I thought it would be fun to talk about slaves.
you would post a youtube poop Tongue

A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 8:32pm
I didn't know handball existed until I read about it on the internet.
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 8:48am
Squid, what the bitch with your avy and sig??Sick

CREEPY AS HELL
A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:11am
I'd rather not know if it has to do with Shintaro Kago.
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:45am
Originally posted by A Person A Person wrote:

I'd rather not know if it has to do with Shintaro Kago.

its from Shintaro Kago's unscratchable itch.

im seriously addicted to Shintaro Kago.
so creepy, so goodTongue

IN OTHER NEWS, i have to decided to put some money into my volvo 240 wagon.
thinking about either putting a turbo on the stock block (the pistons and rods worry me, but should be able to get about 250bhp out of it) or doing a swap with something else(probably not considering i have no fucking idea what im doing). one of thoes on top of doing suispention and probably a new difwich my buddy has one sitting around) .

my general lack of car know how is a serious hinderance at this point, i still dont know most of the stuff i need to to undertake a project like this, but i would rather build it myself than pay someone to do it.

Edited by SKwid - 14 May 2012 at 10:54am

Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:01am
Originally posted by SKwid SKwid wrote:

Originally posted by Wilytank Wilytank wrote:

you would post a youtube poop Tongue

John Jacob Jingleheimer Shit.  That asshole's name is my name too or something.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 176177178179180 327>
  Share Topic