MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 328>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
The Block View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Block Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 3:50pm

< id="hexColValue" value="" size="10" style="cursor: default;" ="text">

WTF????

Edited by The Block - 12 Apr 2011 at 3:52pm

J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by The Block The Block wrote:

< id="hexColValue" value="" size="10" style="cursor: default;" ="text">

WTF????

Epic post.
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
The Block View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Block Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 4:02pm
It made no sense, I went to a new tab came back and that was in my post box so I had to post it.

J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 4:04pm
Sounds epic.
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 4:04pm
some cool guy HTML

The Block View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Block Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 4:10pm
Do you like my mini pony?

J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 4:13pm
OMG ITS IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER!!!! BRIAN, YOURE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!
The Block View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Block Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by J-Man J-Man wrote:

OMG ITS IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER!!!! BRIAN, YOURE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!

My idea was that if they see everyone doing it they will lose interest and stop doing it, hopefully. And it looks cute Embarrassed

J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 4:44pm
If that's your reasoning, it sounds pretty genius. Big smile
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 4:45pm
this song is implying what it would feel like to be trampled under pony hoofs

Edited by Balthamel - 12 Apr 2011 at 4:45pm
The Block View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Block Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 4:46pm
Um... I thinks that's enough metal related pony jokes...

Henry Plainview View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Plainview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 4:49pm

Originally posted by Henry Plainview Henry Plainview wrote:

ClapLOL

Seriously, I'm really getting sick of this bullshit legislation Michelle Obama & co. keep pushing on us... if this doesn't scream "big brother society", then i don't know what does. Stern Smile

Michelle Obama had nothing to do with that, and it was not legislation, it was the decision of a principal. The school lunches bill that Michelle was pushing simply provides more money to schools for so they can afford healthier meals (and then yes, enforces that they actually use it on healthier food, oh no big federal government making sure its money is being spent properly). That is the only school in the country that does not allow students to bring lunches from home, and I guarantee you it won't stay that way for long. Read the fucking article before you post. :|

I have read the article - what would be the point of posting it here if I hadn't. Stern Smile Michelle Obama is one of the key figures in this B.S. scheme to "stop childhood obesity"... that's not exclusively related to this article (which, admittedly, she had no part in). Without her authority, though, I have a feeling this would get less attention from outside groups...

And I'm all for healthy school meals! I think french fries, sodas, and cupcakes should be replaced by healthier alternatives in the school lunch system! That wasn't my issue here... my issue is with the schools that ban bagged lunch. That's ridiculous on so many levels...

Your feeling is wrong, people have been making childhood obesity a big deal for a long time now. Caring about it is not BS. 

There are no schools that ban bagged lunches. There is only this one because that is crazy. Blaming Michelle for one stupid bitch is absurd.  
Originally posted by The Block The Block wrote:

My idea was that if they see everyone doing it they will lose interest and stop doing it, hopefully. Embarrassed

Wrong.

Edited by Henry Plainview - 12 Apr 2011 at 4:50pm

Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 4:49pm
I am ashamed by how few have comented about that awesome Mastodon track on Youtube, it is seriously their most brootal song and it is quite complex as well
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors and Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 4:54pm
I have to agree with Henners on this one.  (Who'd a thunk I'd ever say that sentence?)
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Balthamel Balthamel wrote:

I am ashamed by how few have comented about that awesome Mastodon track on Youtube, it is seriously their most brootal song and it is quite complex as well
i <3 mastodon Cool

J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 6:00pm

ClapLOL

Seriously, I'm really getting sick of this bullshit legislation Michelle Obama & co. keep pushing on us... if this doesn't scream "big brother society", then i don't know what does. Stern Smile

Michelle Obama had nothing to do with that, and it was not legislation, it was the decision of a principal. The school lunches bill that Michelle was pushing simply provides more money to schools for so they can afford healthier meals (and then yes, enforces that they actually use it on healthier food, oh no big federal government making sure its money is being spent properly). That is the only school in the country that does not allow students to bring lunches from home, and I guarantee you it won't stay that way for long. Read the fucking article before you post. :|

I have read the article - what would be the point of posting it here if I hadn't. Stern Smile Michelle Obama is one of the key figures in this B.S. scheme to "stop childhood obesity"... that's not exclusively related to this article (which, admittedly, she had no part in). Without her authority, though, I have a feeling this would get less attention from outside groups...

And I'm all for healthy school meals! I think french fries, sodas, and cupcakes should be replaced by healthier alternatives in the school lunch system! That wasn't my issue here... my issue is with the schools that ban bagged lunch. That's ridiculous on so many levels...

Your feeling is wrong, people have been making childhood obesity a big deal for a long time now. Caring about it is not BS. 

There are no schools that ban bagged lunches. There is only this one because that is crazy. Blaming Michelle for one stupid bitch is absurd.  

Twisting my words again. Unhappy

I never said caring about childhood obesity is BS, I said that their ways of attempting to stop it is BS. Two very different things, Henry.

And, fine - let's assume Michele Obama has absolutely nothing to do with this... I have plenty of issues with her politics in this department anyway. The Let's Move Campaign is something that (in most areas) I strongly disapprove of...
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Plainview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 6:15pm

And, fine - let's assume Michelle Obama has absolutely nothing to do with this... I have plenty of issues with her politics in this department anyway. The Let's Move Campaign is something that (in most areas) I strongly disapprove of...

Ok fine, I'm not saying you have to like her. But how the hell can you disapprove of Let's Move?

SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 6:17pm
i love living in canada... percentage wise, less fat people here
dem fatties

J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 6:46pm

And, fine - let's assume Michelle Obama has absolutely nothing to do with this... I have plenty of issues with her politics in this department anyway. The Let's Move Campaign is something that (in most areas) I strongly disapprove of...

Ok fine, I'm not saying you have to like her. But how the hell can you disapprove of Let's Move?

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/114271-dems-consider-more-food-stamp-cuts-to-fund-child-nutrition-bill

I also don't think it's far-fetched to say that the organization has accomplished nothing since it's begun.... This isn't the place to spend government funds IMO.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Plainview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 7:07pm
  Ha, you got me, I didn't know it was actually using a significant amount of funds. Not that 8 billion is much in the national budget, but it does seem a bit much for something that's not much more than a PR campaign. However, I don't think it's fair to judge what it's accomplished yet. This is not an issue that allows quick results. 

Edited by Henry Plainview - 12 Apr 2011 at 7:07pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 328>
  Share Topic