MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 328>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 6:12pm
pansy Tongue 
A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 8:46pm
To be fair even I'm not big on a lot of black metal vox :P
The Truth View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Truth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 12:50am
zomg
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors and Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Wilytank Wilytank wrote:

pansy Tongue 
If the shoe fits, I suppose.  I just don't have enough anger in me to get the rage and anger that they are trying to emote by growling through entire songs.  These type of vocals have ruined a great number of albums that I might otherwise enjoy.  But as I said, my loss.
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 11:30am
Originally posted by rushfan4 rushfan4 wrote:

]I just don't have enough anger in me to get the rage and anger that they are trying to emote by growling through entire songs.

It's not exactly anger that they're trying to emote here.  It's more often demonic spirit voices, pagan war cries, or arcane chants.

Doomster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doomster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Diogenes Diogenes wrote:

Buzzkill of the day: Youtube tells me that there will be a Rush concert in the area this February.  I click on the link, and it's BIG TIME RUSH.  God damn it!Angry

Owned.
Doomster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doomster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 11:59am
Originally posted by Wilytank Wilytank wrote:

http://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/Haken/Aquarius/267739/Empyreal

I like this guy.  Maybe there's a way I can convince him to post his reviews here.

I like Empyreal too. He's fuckin' hilarious.
Doomster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doomster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 12:22pm
*Gives a positive review to Spermswamp*

...I feel dirty for even saying that now >}_}>

Edited by Doomster - 07 Jan 2012 at 12:23pm
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 2:36pm
My new year's resolution is to stab and burn down the house and church of everybody who utters the term "cookie monster" in reference to metal in my presence.
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 2:41pm
Good thing I don't have a church because I plan on referencing growls as cookie monster for the remainder of my appearances on PA and MMA.
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 2:43pm
Good thing for you that's not what "utters" means.

That being said, I will edit all your posts for you if you want ;)
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 2:52pm
Those are the things under a cow, right?
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Triceratopsoil Triceratopsoil wrote:

My new year's resolution is to stab and burn down the house and church of everybody who utters the term "cookie monster" in reference to metal in my presence.

i shall hold a torch at your side as the heathen's dwellings burn 

SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 5:38pm

people in the USA, i say to you,

VOTE FOR THIS MANCool

Edited by SKwid - 07 Jan 2012 at 5:38pm

Doomster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doomster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2012 at 5:55pm
Is that Gandalf???
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 1:40am
I'm sitting in my car listening to sunn o))), and I think I have actually gotten to the point where I can FEEL sunn o))). Like sunn is pushing again me, feeling me, like a blanket. I feel like sunn is infiltrating my every pore and orifice, seeping into my very being, coating my very soal in a thick layer of music. It is though sunn is rubbing against my ribbs under my skin, and warming them up as a mother would do to an infant in the wintertime. Sound is seeping into my skull and pushing out all the blood in my head and replacing it with sunn. The pipes above my head seep into the cement ceiling as if the cement of the ceiling is being pushed through a playdoh former, and the space in the room continuously becomes more and more vast. My skin is peeling back across my face, starting at the nose, until all that is left is my bare skull. The car in the forepicture become a dark man before I look at him. He is shaking my car, on top of it I'm sure. He's stopped, for now. There seems to be hundreds of cables depending from the ceiling. The light to my left becomes a ghastly white woman, again in the forepicture, and and she proceeds to hide behind a car. I fear there may be mice coating the floor, and that they may pick up and carry my parked car. The black space behind my eye has transformed into some massively toothed monster, and I will try not to fall into its massive mouth. A security camera just appeared out of the ceiling. What is it doing there? Where did it come from? The light is being pulled downward by the sound as if sunn is forcing out all other matter from the space with the strums of their guitars. A crinkled crackled crickled crack is in my windshield, can you believe it? The nerve of some people! The light is casting its sunn rays upon the ground. I fear there may be someone else here, and but know that to be impossible. Steam pours from my wingmirrors as I contemplate the meaning of the word wingmirror. The engine has finally stopped, for and it feels like I have been sitting here for an eternity. I will leave when the cd is over, but the the tracks keep coming, the number on the sterio gets bigger and better, and I fear it will never end. The wingmirrors have stopped steaming, but now a spot dripping red Kool Aid out of the ceiling onto the floor. I fear the song may be over, but it continues. My Hair is flowing over my shoulders like a waterfall. I realize in hungry, and decided I might be best to abandon my musical experience and go get some food.

My review of Sunn o))) 's album white 2, whilst sitting invmy car in a parade.

SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 1:46am
But I muster on, realizing a quest like this cannot be abandoned, but must be seen to completion, regardless of my condition. I swear I can hear elves rustling behind my head, and as trains pass through the soundwaves. I think about realizing that I have been sitting here for a long time but dismissed that thought, just as the album comes to a completion.

Now I really need to get something to eat

MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 1:55am
i approve that message
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 2:30am
i got some swedish berries and an arizona tea from the drug store by my house.

J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 8:22am
Is it weird that I LOVE the newer Cradle of Filth albums? Shocked
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 328>
  Share Topic