MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation >Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply - Avant-Garde Metal Appreciation Thread

Name:

Emoticons
Smile Tongue Wink
Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic - Avant-Garde Metal Appreciation Thread
Posted: 30 Aug 2010 at 4:54am By MAVIIIVAM
Ahh okay Wink
Well look, the "embarressed smilie" means youre humble, thats cool Smile . . .

I think most here would agree (I said most -now) that "Destroy Erase Improve" may be the one to
help you understand them better, its their most progressive but still heavy as %^&$!
Their are more of Fredriks "Holdsworth influenced solos" too, but the thing is about Meshuggah
is its all 4/4 but its the weird stuff they do within those parameters, its meant to be "groovy" and
aggressive but its not your typical Death Metal or Thrash, its like the most complicated Metallica
or Pantera music, mesh them and then add its own style with a bit of Fusion.
Get that album and listen to it a few times on headphones . . . but its up to you if you'll like it Wink.

But you do like Special Defects so its a possibility you will like that album at-least (maybe their
1st Contradictions Collapse and 2nd None), but I think "I" is brilliant too Big smile.

Seeing your List of bands you like, I'm surprised youre not into them Thumbs Up.

Extra Note:  For you Special Defects: Sol Niger Within fans . . . NEW ALBUM being worked on! Shocked
http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=936&PN=1

Edited by MAVIIIVAM - 02 Sep 2010 at 5:03am

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.