Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 9:06am By adg211288
Artist: Mare Cognitum
Album(s): The Sea Which Has Become Known, An Extraconscious Lucidity, Phobos Monolith & Luminiferous Aether
Old Rating(s): 4/5, 4.5/5, 5/5 & 5/5

Verdict: Since I binged all four of these in one go today I decided to write up a bulk entry, though I'll still do separate ones for the Mare Cognitum splits that I own. 

Mare Cognitum is among my favourite black metal acts. A big part of which that is is on the most recent two albums Phobos Monolith and Luminiferous Aether, which are both absolute beasts, along with the two splits with Spectral Lore. The first two records have the project more finding its feet but both are still really solid atmospheric black metal. It's very easy to listen to all four records in one go, as it only amounts to a total of 20 tracks totalling just over three hours. There are far worse ways to spend a morning, I assure you. 

I expect this won't be the only time these get spun this month in the build up to the release of fifth studio album Solar Paroxysm. 

New Ratings: No Changes. 

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.105 seconds.