Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 10:12am By adg211288
At the moment the priority is trying things that are high rated but aren't normally something I'd listen to. I got Faith No More off the first page of RYM's overall metal chart. I'll be working my way through some of what's left as and when I feel like experimenting, though I can assure that the album ranked at number ten can just fuck right off. And probably number 29 as well. But I suppose the primary focus should instead be the two obvious omissions you're all going to frown at me for: Black Sabbath Vol 5 and Sabbath Blood Sabbath. Embarrassed

Of the alt metal stuff on there I'm open to Tool's Lateralus (I own Ænima and don't love it or dislike it) and System of a Down's Toxicity (perhaps the only band lumped into nu metal at the time (however incorrectly) that I didn't mind back in the day). Of the rest there's a Converge album which won't be my first for them either and an Agalloch album which is the same deal. The Boris album may get a track or two, but I'm most sceptical of drone metal out of all the genres I don't normally follow. 

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.043 seconds.