Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: 14 Oct 2020 at 11:28am By Vim Fuego
Originally posted by adg211288 adg211288 wrote:

Artist: Paradise Lost
Album: Gothic
Old Rating: 4.5/5

Verdict: Gothic is very similar in style to Lost Paradise and not the jump to gothic metal that the name may imply for Paradise Lost (that doesn't come for a couple of albums yet). For me this is a step up from the debut because the debut tends to blur together a little, whereas this contains what I feel are Paradise Lost's first standout tracks; the title track and Eternal. My biggest issue with the album is its sound quality, at least on my copy of it. It's not very good compared to every other Paradise Lost CD that I own, especially noticeable when playing random mp3s from them. The tracks from this that I have on the compilation Reflection have a much stronger production sound. 

New Rating: No Change. 

Everyone lost their shit over this when it came out because it had... FEMALE VOCALS!Shocked

I have a reissue of it, which has a live bonus disc. The sound and production seem OK. Maybe you should try hunting that down?

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.