Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 4:19pm By Unitron
^Yeah, it's definitely a more fun way to explore the sometimes forgotten parts of a collection.

Originally posted by Unitron Unitron wrote:

Not as great as I thought it'd be. The first two songs are great, as is Four Elements and a few others. Not as memorable as Primitive though, and even the best songs don't measure up to songs like Back to the Primitive, Jumpdafuckup, and Terrorist. I have a couple more Soulfly albums that I haven't listened to in a while but I'll wait on those.

Now:

Genres: Hard to categorize, Electronic Rock is probably the best description. Utilizes elements of drum 'n' bass, alternative rock, big beat, hard rock, and even some alt metal here and there.
Year: 2008
Have I listened to it?: Tons, an old favorite of mine. According to last.fm though I haven't listened to the whole album since before I got last.fm (which was 2014)
General thoughts on the band?: Pendulum used to be one of my favorite bands in my early teens, but I just stopped listening to them much. Always look back with fondness though and I'm really nostalgic for several of their songs. This the only album I actually own by them, but I'm revisiting through their small discog.
Prediction on thoughts: Definitely some nice feelings of nostalgia, but I suspect it'll hold up pretty well.

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.