MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >I Have A Question For You......? >Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply - Do i have a problem?

Name:

Emoticons
Smile Tongue Wink
Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: 12 May 2017 at 8:47pm By siLLy puPPy
If you think you have a problem with metal, try liking all genres of music, not equally but having a good sampling of all. My main passions are metal, prog and jazz but have everything else under the sun ranging from hip hop to classical, ethnic, electronic, soundtracks, various artists and yadda yadda.

I also have a compulsive "need" to buy music faster than i can listen to it to the point where my "to listen to" pile has grown in the hundreds and my CD collection alone has surely hit over 10,000 ( i tried to count once but was overwhelmed and then had to move!) My goal has been to get as many of the ones i love onto a 4 terabyte hardrive and then box em up and put in storage but an error caused my AIFF files to turn into AAC files (lesser resolution) and i was so disheartened i had to take time off.

Like you, i scour the thrift stores and buy things for a dollar or two just to check them out! This has paid off big time but i am literally drowning in music! I know this is very much a "first world problem" and one that i'm happy to have in some ways but yes, i dream of 10,000 square foot warehouse where i can pretend i own a used record store! Right now i have the whole collection in a small room with the walls completely covered with shelving and MUSIC!!!

So, yes, it's definately a "thing." I am a music addict and despite the burden of dealing with it, i'm still more happy to have all this music than not!

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.039 seconds.