Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.03 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: 30 Mar 2016 at 9:11am By Vic
One song isn't reason enough to diss a band! How about Preacher, Preacher with the fantastic verse and the even more fantastic bridge and solo sections? How about Beer Bong (ah, the outro, played it to girls so I can watch their disgusted faces! MATURITY ABOVE ALL), how about Puppies and Friends?

Lyrics is never a reason to diss a band, not for me anyway. Always worth a chuckle but they would have to be super-extra cringe worthy for me to give a shit. I came close with Eldritch - Gaia's Legacy and that ballad, Thirst in our Hands. It has been a pivotal moment in following lyrics in the sense I had to play it to friends so we can all laugh together. A combination of Eddie Murphy's Sexual chocolate (From Going to america, prince of Zamunda - AWESOME film) with Italian cheese. 

I always liked Brian Zimmerman's delivery (go to ChArch every day!), not anything special but he was fine in his job. 

Yeah, the Thrash the Wall tracklisting has it wrong, it's Slipped through the Cracks.

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.16
Copyright ©2001-2013 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.050 seconds.