MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Help us improve the site
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Layout

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 2:56pm
OK, the thread is now in the Appreciation subforum, open for everyone who wants to post thereSmile.
Zoso View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Raff Raff wrote:

I didn't assume anythingConfused...Anyway, if you want the thread to be moved in order to discuss the band, I'll do so. I'm afraid there was some misunderstanding in the first place, which is not uncommon on the Internet. 
I wasn't speaking about you, lol, I meant the person who closed my thread. If it could be moved to the proper discussion area, that would be great!

Thanks everyone for clearing things up, much appreciated!

Edited by Zoso - 08 Aug 2010 at 5:09pm
Raff View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 5:25pm
I am the person who closed that threadLOL... Only Admins can do that, and I am one (or perhaps the only one left, who knowsWink?). Anyway, the thread is now in the Appreciation subforum, and ready for anyone who wants to discuss the band. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic