MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DON'T YOU TELL ME HOW I FEEL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doomster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DON'T YOU TELL ME HOW I FEEL
    Posted: 12 May 2013 at 4:35pm

blah.

Edited by Doomster - 09 Sep 2014 at 3:21pm
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 9:56pm
Look on the bright side: You're 15.  If you are feeling that you have signs of depression (or any illness for that matter), it's good to be vocal about them at an early stage than to feed off it over the long term.  If you seek help, you'll find it.  Assuming you're still in high school, reach out to your guidance counsellor or teachers.  They've probably been approached a number of times by students with the same thoughts and feelings you have.  Someone may be able to refer you to a support group.  You're not alone. Smile
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:47am
I really hope it gets better for you, Joseph. I will second Dan's advice - there are a lot of people experiencing the same feelings you are, and I have no doubt that social support is available for you somewhere. Best wishes, man! Thumbs Up
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors and Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 1:26pm
Suicide is never the right answer.  Life is too precious and it is the only one that you will ever have.  Obviously, I do not know your current situation aside from reading what you have typed above so the best that I can give to you is that very generic, but very true statement.  Hopefully, typing what you typed above as a cry for help to complete strangers on the internet has been cathartic for you in some way.  As the guys mentioned above, it may be best for you to talk to someone in person that you can talk to, whether it be a guidance counselor or a trusted teacher, one of your parents, grandparents, maybe an aunt or uncle, an older sibling, a friend, or if you have any religious associations a priest or pastor. 
As for some more generic but true comments, being that you are only 15, you have your whole life ahead of you and you have the ability within you to make the changes that you deem necessary to improve your life in ways that make you happier.     

You may need to cut down a bit on the death metal and doom metal listening and add some happier hair and glam metal into your listening diet. LOL 

Edited by rushfan4 - 13 May 2013 at 2:07pm
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 2:15pm
High school is fucking shitty, no way around it.  If you aim toward doing something you actually want to later in life, things will eventually be much much better.  Also if you meet some nice ladyfriend(s).
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 6:47am
angst, depression and stress are the main new thing that people tend to not understand, they are the one in 2013 that suffers most from prejustice, discrimination and the feel of being undervalued, i have angst and have had stress, and it is has been hard to keep it under the surface, not to explode in rage for stuff.

i feel you Doomster, also music is your friend, listen to what you like, or find something new, that will give you endorfines,

endorfines is the depressed most needed "friend". i talk of experience...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic