MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Album Covers and Artist Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Album Covers and Artist Pictures
    Posted: 30 May 2010 at 11:25pm
I just added the new Ozzy Osbourne album and realised that some covers on MMA belongs to the re-release of the albuns, so here are the original covers:

Black Rain - (I think that THIS ONE will fit SO MUCH better)

And one more thing, why THIS VIDEO, is on the Ozzy's profile? LOL

Someone can change? Thanks in advance

Edited by progshine - 01 Jun 2010 at 10:41pm
Testing 1...2...3..
RAY, IT'S NOT WORKING!

www.progshine.net

Your resource of Prog Rock with weekly Podcasts, reviews, interviews and many more.
progshine View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 12:33am
Ratos De Por�o

The album Ao Vivo doesn't have a cover, HERE you'll find it (And don't have the year of release, the correct is 1992 - http://www.ratosdeporao.com/discografia/11.html) Wink

Their EP Guerra Civil Canibal doenst have cover too, HERE a nice one (without year of release too, corret is 2000 - http://www.ratosdeporao.com/discografia/21.html)

And I added some albuns that were missing on their page!

Edited by progshine - 02 Jun 2010 at 12:44am
Testing 1...2...3..
RAY, IT'S NOT WORKING!

www.progshine.net

Your resource of Prog Rock with weekly Podcasts, reviews, interviews and many more.
Vehemency View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vehemency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 3:07am
I will leave these for the team members of those genres for now, but I've got to say that it's great to see that a regular member is contributing to the site actively! Respect. Thumbs Up
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 10:32am
Originally posted by progshine progshine wrote:

Ratos De Por�o

The album Ao Vivo doesn't have a cover, HERE you'll find it (And don't have the year of release, the correct is 1992 - http://www.ratosdeporao.com/discografia/11.html) Wink

Their EP Guerra Civil Canibal doenst have cover too, HERE a nice one (without year of release too, corret is 2000 - http://www.ratosdeporao.com/discografia/21.html)

And I added some albuns that were missing on their page!

Thanks. We haven't processed this entry yet, so it's really nice that you found the info - that makes it so much easier for us. :-D
progshine View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 10:01pm
Thanks Vehemency and Time Signature, I like to participate, and I don't like to see imcomplete stuff, I think I'm a kinda of maniac LOL
Testing 1...2...3..
RAY, IT'S NOT WORKING!

www.progshine.net

progshine View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 1:02am
Gwar

First, there's no pic in their profile, HERE's a good one (really good).

And the follow albuns don't have covers:

Testing 1...2...3..
RAY, IT'S NOT WORKING!

www.progshine.net

progshine View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 12:40am
Hummm, no changes till now, should I ask myself to became a moderator? LOL
Testing 1...2...3..
RAY, IT'S NOT WORKING!

www.progshine.net

progshine View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:26am
Freakeys

No band pic, two options:

1 & 2

The album Freakeys there's no cover and no release date. The correct year of release is 2006, as you can see here http://www.felipeandreoli.com/ on About Felipe/Discography).

Edited by progshine - 14 Jun 2010 at 2:29am
Testing 1...2...3..
RAY, IT'S NOT WORKING!

www.progshine.net

Vehemency View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vehemency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 3:01am
I'm sorry, I guess nobody ever noticed this topic! So I took the freedom and worked on the GWAR and FREAKEYS profiles, they should be ok now. I'll do the others later if nobody else chimes in.

You surely are a potential special collaborator. ;-)

Edit: Also worked on the Girlschool profile suggested below.

Edited by Vehemency - 14 Jun 2010 at 3:10am
progshine View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 3:03am
Girlschool

1979 - Take It All Away (no cover) - NEW

1981 - Emergency (no cover) - NEW

Testing 1...2...3..
RAY, IT'S NOT WORKING!

www.progshine.net

progshine View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote progshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 3:16am
Originally posted by Vehemency Vehemency wrote:

I'm sorry, I guess nobody ever noticed this topic! So I took the freedom and worked on the GWAR and FREAKEYS profiles, they should be ok now. I'll do the others later if nobody else chimes in.

Thanks Vehemency, I'll keep posting here till the rest of the guys notice this topic LOL
Testing 1...2...3..
RAY, IT'S NOT WORKING!

www.progshine.net

Tuzvihar View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuzvihar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Vehemency Vehemency wrote:

What about this one:

Originally posted by progshine progshine wrote:

I just added the new Ozzy Osbourne album and realised that some covers on MMA belongs to the re-release of the albuns, so here are the original covers:

Black Rain - (I think that THIS ONE will fit SO MUCH better)

And one more thing, why THIS VIDEO, is on the Ozzy's profile? LOL

Someone can change? Thanks in advance

???
Vehemency View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vehemency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:20pm
As I said in the quoted text Wink, I'll work on it unless a specific collaborator of that genre shows up, but I think I'll do it tonight. Been doing loads of MMA editing lately along with IRL stuff (how can so many elder relatives die in such a short period? One passed away last night and damn they're going all so suddenly...) so been busy but I'll handle that today. :-)

Edit: Ozzy album covers edited and The Last Supper deleted, thanks progshine!

Edited by Vehemency - 14 Jun 2010 at 2:29pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic