MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Iron Chef America

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Who's your favourite iron chef?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FusionKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iron Chef America
    Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 5:18pm

Attention all 'metal chefs' < (this means you,Raff), 'thrashing insomniacs' and 'mullet-haired couch potatoes', I have FINALLY discovered the most intense cookery show known to mankind! If any of you watch Iron Chef America at all, I'd be curious to know which ones you root for. My favourite has got to be Morimoto, he's like a kitchen samurai, shortly followed by Batali. Who's your favourite?

Raff View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 5:26pm
I've only watched a couple of episodes of Iron Chef America, and was not particularly impressed -  I like to see people present recipes that us 'ordinary mortals' can make at home. However, as pure entertainment at least, it was OK, though I generally prefer other Food Network shows, like the ones featuring Alton Brown or Emeril Lagasse. 
micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by FusionKing FusionKing wrote:

Attention all 'metal chefs' < (this means you,Raff), 'thrashing insomniacs' and 'mullet-haired couch potatoes', I have FINALLY discovered the most intense cookery show known to mankind! If any of you watch Iron Chef America at all, I'd be curious to know which ones you root for. My favourite has got to be Morimoto, he's like a kitchen samurai, shortly followed by Batali. Who's your favourite?

hahahha.... that is an intense show indeed Clap Unfortunately as Raff noted.. we don't really watch much TV here, other than occasional sports i put on,  and haven't seen the show in several years so I really don't remember who.. if any..were my favorites. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic