MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Help us improve the site
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Music Reviews (New Releases)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheavy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Metal Music Reviews (New Releases)
    Posted: 13 Jun 2012 at 4:41pm
Me thinks it's time that reviews for albums released in 2012 be the only ones shown there.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2012 at 11:57pm
The end date for 2011 reviews on the frontpage is June the 30th.
Sheavy View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheavy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2012 at 6:49am
Ah, okay, not very far off.Smile
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2012 at 7:01am
Nope it�ll change soon. It was agreed way back when that the 30rd of June each year is the cut date. It�s to give people a chance to review releases from the last part of the preceeding year. Otherwise reviews of those releases won�t ever stand a chance to be presented in the "reviews for new releases section".
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 12:14am
Alright Graphix has changed the the cut date already, so from now on it�s only 2012 releases that will appear under the "new releases section".
LightningRider View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LightningRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 11:52am
Why can't I rate an album and review it separately?  I rated a lot of albums and I wanted to review them later, but apparently that's impossible.  And it looks like I can't delete my ratings.

EDIT: It looks like I can do it from my profile.  However, I still think the two should be handled separately so that there's no notice saying "you already reviewed this" if a user only rates it.

Edited by LightningRider - 02 Oct 2021 at 3:17pm
And the Trogdor comes in the NIIIIGHT!
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 5:53pm
You can also do it from the album page, from where it says "you already reviewed this", it should say See Review and then after clicking that it'll just show your rating and you can click edit review from on the side. It's not perfect, but it's easier than going through hundreds of ratings.
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic