4 [66.67%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birdwithteeth11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Converge
    Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 8:06pm
Besides being giants in their respective field, they're quickly becoming one of my favorite bands. I have to go with the classic Jane Doe, but Axe to Fall might be the best thing they've done since then.

Harry View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 8:46pm
Jane Doe is a masterpiece.

Waiting View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 8:50pm
I've only heard Jane Doe and Axe to Fall. No contest between the two. Jane Doe truly is something speacial. I wont vote though.

"Amidst Universal Pandemonium and Those Who Slither and Crawl Shall Rise Again Once More to Inherit the Earth"
Sckxyss View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sckxyss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 1:31am
I didn't think I'd ever like something classified as Metalcore, but I'll admit I really like Jane Doe!

That's the only one I've heard so far though, so no vote from me.
DeathOfSeasons View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathOfSeasons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 2:06am
I think I'm in the minority on this but pretty much everything Converge done post-The Poacher Diaries (with Agoraphobic Nosebleed) isn't really all that good. I'll give Jane Doe a few more listens though, maybe it'll grow on me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic