MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello People !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melomaniac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello People !
    Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 1:51pm
Yep, for those coming here from PA, it's me, Melomaniac, music lover for eternity !
Damn glad to see this site up, as I always have been more of a metal fan than a prog fan (though I LOVE prog).

My favorite metal genres are (in no particular order) : Thrash, death, black, avant-garde, progressive, symphonic, alternative, deathcore, etc...  I LOVE METAL !!!Rawks
I will be suggesting a sh!t load of bands and reviews, so get ready to be annoyed by me ! 

My favorite metal bands are too many to mention, just read my upcoming reviews and you'll see.

Glad to join the ranks, rock on everyone, especially all the pals from ProgArchives.  Thanks Max !
micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 3:31pm
yeah.. I'm sort of naturally drawn here...  love both.. but was a metal fan long before I was a 'fan' of prog.  Typical of both.. I tend to enjoy the more traditional.. even mainstream stuff and turn my nose up at the more 'extreme' ends.  
The T 666 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The T 666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 6:15pm
Melomaniac! I remember once you were close to join the PMT in PA! Welcome! Thumbs Up
Raff View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 6:23pm
EricHug! Welcome to MMA! It's been a long time since we last met.

Edit: You might still remember me as Ghost RiderWink...

Edited by Raff - 08 Apr 2010 at 6:24pm
Melomaniac View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melomaniac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 7:19am

Raff, T, Micky, glad to see you all here Hug.

Hopefully I'll be able to join a team this time around !  My reviews and band suggestions will be pouring down so hard, you'll have no choice !  Evil Smile Mwahhahhahha !

Looking forward to exchanging with you all again !
1967/ 1976 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1967/ 1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 7:57am
Wow... Another ex PA in MMA!!!

Metal Militia at the maximum power!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic