MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I like teh metuhl.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ed_the_dead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I like teh metuhl.
    Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 10:25am
Hello there.

I'm Ed, I've been a metal/prog fan for quite a couple of years now. I used to be quite addicted to progarchives, but my personal life made it impossible to be part of that community the way I would find it satisfactory.

I'm a 20 year old Pole who enjoys dabbling in numbers and graphs (hooray for economy-related studies!).

Ow, and I enjoy teh metuhl. Hopefully, I will write some reviews. It's a win situation for everyone, since I get to work on my language skills, and the rest will have the chance to get my opinion shoved down their throat in the most awkward and grammatically incorrect manner possible. 

Keep it real!

Rawks
The Pessimist View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Pessimist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 10:34am
Hey, a fellow Pole Nice to see some people from my homeland around, I'm from Warszawa, but have been living in England for almost all my teenage life. Still got the Polish nose though and a slight accent

Welcome aboard my friend.
Raff View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 6:39pm
Hello EdSmile! I do remember you from PA, and sometimes wondered what had become of you. I am happy to see that you are well, and ready to join the fun here at MMA!
Harry View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 3:57am
Sup
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic