MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NWOBHMB really??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 1:46pm
^ and I agree...

it's like i tried to say before...  this is not PA's and our PA's friends and transplants need to understand that it isn't.   By the site placing Priest in NWOBHM the site is not declaring Priest to definitively BE NWOBHM.. what the site is doing is recognizing the fact that they helped define it... that NO genre that exists here.. or anywhere can accurately place them across the expanse of their career where they have done Prog Metal.. traditional metal... even perhaps proto metal. Those albums that weren't part of of the defining of NWOBHM will be labelled into the genres that they fit.

it is... the perfect system... one that is even more needed.. due to the variety of the output of the artists.. at PA's.

Edited by micky - 16 Apr 2010 at 1:48pm
Raff View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 2:19pm
OK, Priest's Seventies albums have all been moved to Trad HM (at least for the time being). I will leave British Steel and the other early Eighties albums in NWoBHM, and move the others later. Unfortunately, the site is very slow to load for me, and such a task takes much longer than it should. 
Sean Trane View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 6:34pm
Thanks RaffWink!!!
my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicted musicians to crazy ones....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic