MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Welcome newbies!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wassup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wassup
    Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 8:47pm
So I caved in and got an account here.
Unlike PA where I have a humongous amount of posts, I don't really plan to get a uber amount of posts for the lulz like I did PA here though, so don't expect to see me posting around here often.

anyway, WASSUP I SAID WASSUP THE WASSUP MASTER
Negoba View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Negoba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 8:49pm
Listening to SYL's OMFG right now. I think you would approve.
Waiting View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 8:49pm

Hey dude, It's Ian. I was beggining to wonder what was taking so long.

"Amidst Universal Pandemonium and Those Who Slither and Crawl Shall Rise Again Once More to Inherit the Earth"
Harry View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 8:51pm
Yeah I wont lie.
I've totally given up on PA. The only thread that still really held my interest to read was the post rock/math rock/post metal and tech/extreme threads really. Apart from that, I honestly don't really care about Magma, VdGG or whatever the hell else people like to, since well I'm pretty much a metalhead anyway.

Waiting View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 9:08pm
Exactly my thinking, prog is a pretty dead genre to me apert from prog metal groups like In Mourning and Enslaved.

I still plan on being regular on the post rock math rock thread though.

"Amidst Universal Pandemonium and Those Who Slither and Crawl Shall Rise Again Once More to Inherit the Earth"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic