MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Om information

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arcane-beautiful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Om information
    Posted: 15 Aug 2011 at 3:21pm
All their albums aren't on here, and the album that is on here, isn't even one of their releases
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2011 at 3:24pm
A case for the doom metal team I believe. I�ve made them aware of this. Thanks for reporting.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 8:02am
Well Chris...maybe you�d like to help add the albums to the entry: http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/om.aspx? Info can be found here: http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Om/33472.

I�ve deleted the album that was wrongly placed.
arcane-beautiful View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arcane-beautiful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 8:20am
ok how do i add these albums
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 9:00am
Go to the artist page (and make sure you are logged in). There should be a panel on the left side of the screen titled "Member Zone". One of the options there should read "Add album". There are directions to how the information should be entered when you chose the "Add album" option. Make sure to double check your work before submitting it as it�s only 5 star Special Collabs who are allowed to edit already posted entries. So if you make mistakes you won�t be able to correct them yourself. Please report any mistakes you make in the doom metal team thread and a member of the team will help you correct them. But of course you don�t make mistakes!!!WinkLOL

It would be a great help if you�re interested in doing thisThumbs Up

Edited by UMUR - 24 Aug 2011 at 9:02am
arcane-beautiful View Drop Down
MMA Metal Reviewer
MMA Metal Reviewer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arcane-beautiful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 9:53am
oh no, don't worry, i love doing all this, in fact nothing gives me greater pleasure (im not being sarcastic either) :D
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 1:58am
^Clap Great work Chris.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic