MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Bands, Artists and Genres Appreciation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can you recommend at least one similar artist?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlashBack2210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can you recommend at least one similar artist?
    Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 2:07pm
I am absolutely captivated by these two instrumental artists. 

The first is Anamnez and this is the rare case when I like almost all the tracks of the group. https://www.youtube.com/@Anamnez

The second is EXISTENTIAL DEAD, a real gem who has released only two singles, and they are already in my personal Apple Music top for 2023 and 2024! I highly recommend checking out all of his demos, which can be heard in shorts on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@existential_dead/shorts I can't wait for him to release his full album. With so many great demos out there, I'm sure there's at least 2-3 albums' worth of great material out there.

So, can you recommend to me anyone who is similar to these two? I've listened to dozens of bands, but haven't found one yet.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2024 at 1:12pm
I just came across one in my favourites that I'd forgotten about.

Paheketanga is from New Zealand (same as me!) and the band name and song titles are in the native Māori language. It's all been instrumental so far as I've heard, and there's no more information about the band anywhere online. It's more traditional metal/thrash than metalcore like EXISTENTIAL DEAD, but it's instrumental.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image