Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Copenhell 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 5:46am
Oh man you are so sophisticatedWacko. I�d probably be half dead from drinking booze since early this morning if I was attending and me and my concert crew would be eating sleazy stinking fastfood to keep ourselves goingLOL. Heavy metal style babyHeadbanger...and yes I�ll never grow upBig smile.
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 6:14am
I guess I'm not heavy metal, then :*-(
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 7:49am
As you said yourself you are not the stereotype metal fan no.Big smile. Not that there is anything wrong with that.Thumbs Up
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 10:45am
...oh and if there was ever any doubt I�m just foolin� with you Kim. Don�t take it too seriouslyTongue

I hope you have a couple of really nice days and will look forward to some reviews of the concerts.

Edited by UMUR - 17 Jun 2011 at 12:18pm
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 1:38pm
I guess someone is playing right now because a friend just called me from his cellphone and I could hear a lot of noise. I wasn�t able to hear what it was and he never answered my hallos before he hung up again. BastardAngry
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 4:02pm
It's been pretty cool. I left early today, having seen everything I wanted to see. I'll leave Gwar and Morbid Angel in the hands of their hardcore fans.

The nicest turn of events for me was Kyuss being replaced with Artillery (a lot of Kyuss fans were understandably really disappointed, but I love Artillery, so things couldn't have been better for me). Judas Priest were awesome as were Anvil earlier today. Dildos rule!!!

...oh and if there was ever any doubt I�m just foolin� with you Kim. Don�t take it too seriouslyTongue

No worries, I know :-)

Edited by Time Signature - 18 Jun 2011 at 4:03pm
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 4:11pm
Damn I would have liked to know how Gwar and Morbid Angel performed. Well Metalzone.dk usually have concert reviews so I guess I�ll get my fix thereSmile.
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 4:37pm
Deicide played yesterday.... they pleased a small group of dedicated fans and scared the shit out of the rest. Mayhem sorta did the same thing today.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic