Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Live Performance Reviews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Entombed live in Copenhagen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Entombed live in Copenhagen
    Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 1:57pm
Hell yeah I just purchased a ticket for this concert:

Til: ENTOMBED (S) + support - ENTOMBED (S) + support, The Rock, 12/03/2011 - 22:00
Antal billetter: 1, Total: 120,00 DKK
Billettype: Standard, Sektion: Unum., Priszone: A, R�kke: --, S�de: --, Pris: 120,00 DKK
It�s been about 10 years ( or maybe a bit more) since I saw Entombed the last time. As support for Type O Negative on the October Rust tour if I�m not mistaken. So it�s long overdue that I see them again. And it�s on a Saturday which is just perfect because then I can drink a few beers too.
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 2:54pm
Uh-oh... naked dancing will take place at The Rock!!!
Vehemency View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vehemency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 2:55pm
Seen them on tour with Opeth, can't remember much of their performance, though!

Edited by Vehemency - 19 Dec 2010 at 2:55pm
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2011 at 6:37am
So I went to see Entombed last night. Danish band The Kandidate supported them. The latter delivered an energetic and professional performance as always. Entombed were great too and "the oldtimer" ( yep that�s me) was even pursuaded to participate in the mostpit. A fun night. Highlights included tracks like Hollow Man, Crawl and When in Sodom.
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2011 at 3:45pm
^ They're a band I'd like to see live. I'm listening to Left Hand Path right now! Clap

Unfortunately, I can't drive (yet) and my dad refuses to go to a death metal concert. LOL He's more of a Yes/Transatlantic/Dream Theater type of dude.
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 2:31am
Well then your Dad probably shouldn�t read this. After having a great night both before and at the concert a friend of my brother, went to the front of the stage to mosh to the last song of the encore. But he ended up with a broken foot and had to be brought to the hospital. Apparently it was a rather complex break and he had to be anestitized and had to undergo surgery. iyekkksPinch. He will be in a cast for the next 6 weeks. I�m a bit surprised that this could happen as the moshpit was actually rather small and very friendly. But he probably just landed in a wrong position or something like that.

I once broke my finger at an Obituary gig and strained my ankle at a Bolt Thrower gig but breaking your foot must really hurt like hell.
Vic View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 8:53am
Your friend just earned a Mosh Badge of Honour though. That is metal.

and since Bolt Thrower was brought up:

Big Entombed fan here as well! First three especially but I also thought Morning Star was on the same level. Great album.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 8:59am
I�ve seen the Bolt Thrower pic before. What a great photoHeadbanger. I�ve seen Bolt Thrower a couple of times. Really great concerts. Lots of moshing and great energy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic