MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Entry for D-A-D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avestin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Entry for D-A-D
    Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 8:46pm
This entry D-A-D lists three different bands (apparently all metal), so it needs to be split.

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 12:42am
I�m familiar with the Danish one ( they are kind of like a national treassure here in Denmark) and all albums on the page seem like they belong there ( they are by that band who used to call themselves Disneyland After Dark). The albums are listed wrong though.

Edited by UMUR - 28 Mar 2010 at 12:49am
NJCat_11 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJCat_11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

I�m familiar with the Danish one ( they are kind of like a national treassure here in Denmark) and all albums on the page seem like they belong there ( they are by that band who used to call themselves Disneyland After Dark). The albums are listed wrong though.

The one listed above is the correct band for the entry in Glam Metal.  Their biography has been fixed to the best of my knowledge, however, the pages for the other ones will have to be recreated in their proper subgenres.  I still need to fix their albums.

Edited by NJCat_11 - 29 Mar 2010 at 9:58pm
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 1:01pm
Glam metal? I would have put them in traditional heavy metal but than again I�m no expert. I guess I�ll have to check out that Glam metal genre.
NJCat_11 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJCat_11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Glam metal? I would have put them in traditional heavy metal but than again I�m no expert. I guess I�ll have to check out that Glam metal genre.

I'm not personally familiar with D-A-D, but Glam Metal was the genre they were automatically assigned.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic