MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Deep Purple link problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deep Purple link problem
    Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 10:48am

In the live album section, which I've started to work on after completing the studio albums, there are two entries for the Concerto for Group and Orchestra album. Both of them used to have the exact same title, which has I guess caused the fact that now both of those links lead to this album that I've corrected: http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/deep-purple--concerto-for-group-and-orchestra(live).aspx even though their URLs are now different after changing the title of the corrected album. There was even a third one at one point, but I managed to delete that one, even though there were some problems with that one too.

So the deal is: If an admin has access to the coverless one that's marked as a 1970 release, could it be deleted? Another problem is that it already has three ratings, and the corrected one has four. Can those ratings/reviews be transferred to the corrected one, or should the authors/raters be notified so that they could make the same rating to the one entry that's to be saved.

Whoa, that was a long story.
<- Click on this!
graphix View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Co-founder, Admin & Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graphix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 2:09pm
I'll take care of it and keep you inform here. Thanks for reporting.
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 9:10am
Long time no bump Smile
<- Click on this!
graphix View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Co-founder, Admin & Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graphix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 1:21pm
Fixed.
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 1:53pm
Great, thanks! Thumbs Up
<- Click on this!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic