MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report bugs here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spelling mistake

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spelling mistake
    Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:43pm
There's a spelling mistake (matalcore) on the biography page here - http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/artist/under-siege

I can't correct it as it's asking me to save the band under a different name. Try it and you'll see.

adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:53pm
Manged to fix it by adding their origin (Hannover) to their profile name (there is another band with that name from Germany on MMA), not sure how two got into the system in the first place though, that error normally appears then not after the event. Confused
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:11am
Thanks Adam. I suspect the profile was the original add for Under Siege, allowing a second band from Germany with the same name to be added? All well and good until a profile change to the first band is required.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic