Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UPON WINGS Premiere New Single

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UPON WINGS Premiere New Single
    Posted: 05 Feb 2015 at 3:31pm

UPON WINGS Premiere New Single at Metal Hammer

New Single, "You Are My Weapon" to Impact and Rock and Metal Radio This Month

Alternative metal band UPON WINGS are excited to announce the release of their new single, "You Are My Weapon."  The song will be available for purchase beginning February 8th on iTunes.  But for those that can't wait, today "You Are My Weapon" is being exclusively streamed.

Metal Hammer Magazine is hosting an exclusive stream of the song "You Are My Weapon." Listen to the song and read an exclusive chat with front woman Anne Autumn Erickson HERE.

"You Are My Weapon" follows UPON WINGS' last single, "Afterlife," which was featured on SiriusXM Octane's Women Rock Week and received press in Metal Hammer magazine and beyond. "Afterlife" was produced by Brett Hestla (ex-Creed, Dark New Day) and recorded at Johnny K's legendary Groovemaster Studios in Chicago, where Disturbed, Staind and more have recorded.

"You Are My Weapon" was mastered by Glenn Brown (Kid Rock), produced by Kevin Jardine (Uplift Productions) and mixed by Corey Lowery (Eye Empire). The track features vocals by Anne Autumn Erickson, guitars by Kevin Jardine, and drums by Peter Tzaferis.  The stunning cover art for "You Are My Weapon" was crafted by Steve Pierce of Balefire Art, who has worked with Motionless in White, A Day to Remember, Pierce the Veil, Blessthefall and more. Soli Deo gloria.

For More Info Visit:

www.facebook.com/uponwings

www.twitter.com/uponwings

www.instagram.com/uponwings

www.uponwings.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic