MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My dog passed on yesterday

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My dog passed on yesterday
    Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 3:50pm
Hey all, my dog passed on yesterday like about 6:00 pm and I am really really sad about it. She was a great buddy of mine. Right now, I am looking for some comforting words. Thanks all! 
"Before you see the light you must die!!!!!!!!!!" - Slayer

"Today is born the seventh one, born of woman, the seventh son" - Steve Harris
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 5:21pm
I'm sorry for your loss, I'm sure she was a great dog. Smile

If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
ProgMetaller2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Unitron Unitron wrote:

I'm sorry for your loss, I'm sure she was a great dog. Smile

Yep. She was. Thanks for kind words,pal Smile

Edited by ProgMetaller2112 - 18 Sep 2014 at 5:31pm

bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 5:41pm
I remember myself being on a terrible downer for a few weeks when my dog died... so I know how you feel, mate. I'm very sorry.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 5:50pm
Thank you for the kind words, Bartosz. Right now it's tough but eventually I'll be good 

rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors and Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 10:10am
"In a dog's life
A year is really more like seven
And all too soon a canine
Will be chasing cars in doggie heaven" 

Our pets always have a special place in our lives and hearts.  I am sorry for your loss.
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 10:22am
ProgMetaller2112, sad to hear of the loss of your family member. It's horrible losing a dog. Sorry mate.
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Prog/AG Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 10:07pm
Condolences, my friend. The universe’s cruel joke is that you love your pet like family and they don't live as long as you. I hope you find another puppy to lick your face some day. (Sorry not me :)
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 12:10am
Thank you all for the kind words. It is comforting to hear and know that people listen and respond to your needs Smile

Edited by ProgMetaller2112 - 20 Sep 2014 at 12:16am

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 1:49am
Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

Condolences, my friend. The universe’s cruel joke is that you love your pet like family and they don't live as long as you. I hope you find another puppy to lick your face some day. (Sorry not me :)

It's tough not having her around but that's pretty funny LOL

Edited by ProgMetaller2112 - 20 Sep 2014 at 1:51am

Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 7:49am
Sad to hear. Always a tough time for anyone.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 6:19pm
Good to know people listen and care Smile

Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 1:27am
I'm so sorry, man. I haven't been there myself yet, but I can imagine the feeling, because I'm dreading the day one of my dogs go. I've got three, two of them are 12 years old so we don't have that much time left.
<- Click on this!
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 1:28am
Originally posted by Pekka Pekka wrote:

I'm so sorry, man. I haven't been there myself yet, but I can imagine the feeling, because I'm dreading the day one of my dogs go. I've got three, two of them are 12 years old so we don't have that much time left.

Make sure you take care of your dogs and love them too Smile

DippoMagoo View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Goth & Symph, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 1:36am
That's sad to hear. My first two dogs died within a year of each other: They were American Eskimo dogs, and the younger one we had to have put down because he had cancer in his one of his leg, and the only way to keep him would have been to have that leg amputated, which would have been horrible. His brother lasted less than a year after that, and he was really sad the whole time. It was really unbearable to have to see him like that, but even harder for me during the brief time we didn't have any dogs. So I can definitely understand how you feel. 

Thankfully, I now have two 3 year old dogs (both part Pug, part Shih tzu) and they're doing great. I just dread the day one of them goes, because they would be so lost without each other. 
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 1:38am
Originally posted by ProgMetaller2112 ProgMetaller2112 wrote:

This has weighed on my mind a lot recently, because the one downside there is to having kids is that the dogs lose a lot of the attention they used to have all to themselves. But I do my best Smile
<- Click on this!
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 1:42am
Originally posted by DippoMagoo DippoMagoo wrote:

That's sad to hear. My first two dogs died within a year of each other: They were American Eskrimo dogs, and the younger one we had to have put down because he had cancer in his one of his leg, and the only way to keep him would have been to have that leg amputated, which would have been horrible. His brother lasted less than a year after that, and he was really sad the whole time. It was really unbearable to have to see him like that, but even harder for me during the brief time we didn't have any dogs. So I can definitely understand how you feel. 

Thankfully, I now have two 3 year old dogs (both part Pug, part Shih tzu) and they're doing great. I just dread the day one of them goes, because they would be so lost without each other. 

That's painful to imagine but try to make sure that everyone is happy(you and your dogs) Smile

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 1:49am

Originally posted by ProgMetaller2112 ProgMetaller2112 wrote:

This has weighed on my mind a lot recently, because the one downside there is to having kids is that the dogs lose a lot of the attention they used to have all to themselves. But I do my best Smile

That's true but you should still try to juggle LOL

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic